Sarms1.com

What is Cardarine (GW-501516) and why is it so effective? By: Dylan Gemelli

Hybrid View

Rep Points

What is Cardarine (GW-501516) and why is it so effective?

My new article on Cardarine (GW-501516) Extremely informative read for you all... Enjoy!

Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

What is CARDARINE?

Cardarine is an EXCLUSIVE brand of GW-501516 brought to you by www.sarms1.com. CARDARINE is the PUREST form of GW-501516 on the market today. Sarms1 is THE ONLY place that offers this brand. Many other companies attempt to market a product they claim is GW-501516 and while it may possess partial GW-501516, it is not the pure form. Sarms1 provides everyone with the pure form of GW-501516 and the most potent formula on the market today. As soon as you open your sealed bottle of CARDARINE, the difference from any other brand is apparent. The thickness and quality of CARDARINE is far different than any other form of GW-501516 that you will find. REAL and PURE GW is a much thicker molecule than actual SARMS are. GW often gets grouped with SARMS however it is technically a PPAR Modulator. This is quite different and should be apparent in appearance and texture. Being that it is a thicker molecule, the texture should be significantly different yet so many other companies offer GW that is just as liquified as other SARMS are. This can show a user immediately that they are not getting the pure form they should be getting. If this is not enough, many companies purposely underdose their research products. At sarms1, each batch and bottle is carefully formulated and measured with precision and approximation to ensure that all research done with each bottle will be accurate and allow for precise results. The quality that CARDARINE possesses cannot matched and cannot be purchased anywhere except for www.sarms1.com.

The qualities and results that come along with CARDARINE use are simply described in one word, ?AMAZING.? There are several extreme benefits that come along with CARDAROINE use but the two most apparent and popular are that of EXTREME ENDURANCE INCREASES as well as EXTREME FAT MELTING WHILE STILL PRESERVING MUSCLES.

The amount of endurance that can be built with GW use is astounding? A user will start to build their vo2 max within days of initial use and can continue to build it throughout the entire cycle. Once the vo2 max is built, a user can continue to hold on to their increase as long as they continue to train as they were. The beauty of all of this is that not only will GW increase your endurance with cardio, it will also maximize your lifting capabilities. The recovery time in between sets is unreal and the output will increase every workout. This is very significant because it allows a lifter to put forth maximal effort each workout. A lifter can lift more at a much more efficient rate and truly get the most out of every time they are in the gym or doing cardio.

GW will MELT fat at a rapid pace, yet it is non catabolic. This makes GW ideal for EVERYONE. Many people are scared of dropping weight because of the possibility of muscle loss. GW allows for fat loss while preserving muscle. This is all diet dependent but this makes GW extremely desirable for anyone and everyone.

Another huge benefit that is associated with GW is the effect it has on cholesterol. GW has shown to increase good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol. Clearly, this is extremely important and appealing to everyone.

These are the key benefits that a user should experience with PURE GW. The CARDARINE brand offered at www.sarms1.com has shown to provide these benefits to the maximum capabilities. GW-501516 was formulated to provide these results and www.sarms1.com delivers with CARDARINE!
    Last edited by 24K; 01-27-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good read once again! I'll definitely try that stuff at some point.

What do you think about those researches that are suggesting that GW causes cancer (or at least makes is worse if you already have one)?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohome View Post
    Good read once again! I'll definitely try that stuff at some point.

What do you think about those researches that are suggesting that GW causes cancer (or at least makes is worse if you already have one)?
    ive covered this so many times that i want to scream lolll... It was ONE completely flawed study that is refuted a million times over... the dosing amounts and length of time were so extreme that its beyond scary and there have been so many findings that completely refute it... I did a video on this particular topic as well... Its basically a lot of bs and should be taken with less than a grain of salt... If this were at all true in any way then I would not go near it myself... It is nothing to be concerned with...

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    ive covered this so many times that i want to scream lolll... It was ONE completely flawed study that is refuted a million times over... the dosing amounts and length of time were so extreme that its beyond scary and there have been so many findings that completely refute it... I did a video on this particular topic as well... Its basically a lot of bs and should be taken with less than a grain of salt... If this were at all true in any way then I would not go near it myself... It is nothing to be concerned with...
    Yeah, that's what I though too and said in another board when I started a thread about GW and people freaked out because of that one research...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    I don't know a shit about chemistry,but I've read a couple of articles about cardarine cancer risk,hope u are right man

Rep Points

The cholesterol lowering effects is pretty interesting.

Rep Points

I can attest to the endurance aspect of GW 100%. Its legit

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

This constant advertising of sarms1 is getting ridiculous... Its obvious certan individuals are getting paid for their non stop pushing of the brand.

Not to mention that GW-501516 (Cardarine) developement has been discontinued back in 2006 due to a high risk of cancer in multiple organs...

If the drug was really so perfect with all these amazing effects without any sides, (the story Dylan and other fools like him are trying to sell), why would they cease the developement and why was clinical approvement denied...?

Think about it and stop blindly believe all that "SARMS experts" like Dylan, who doesn't know sh** about cemistry or medicine, are trying to sell you...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoExtra View Post
    This constant advertising of sarms1 is getting ridiculous... Its obvious certan individuals are getting paid for their non stop pushing of the brand.

Not to mention that GW-501516 (Cardarine) developement has been discontinued back in 2006 due to a high risk of cancer in multiple organs...

If the drug was really so perfect with all these amazing effects without any sides, (the story Dylan and other fools like him are trying to sell), why would they cease the developement and why was clinical approvement denied...?

Think about it and stop blindly believe all that "SARMS experts" like Dylan, who doesn't know sh** about cemistry or medicine, are trying to sell you...
    Lmao... Have to love jealous individuals with an obvious and clear motive... Thanks for providing extra attention... The only one that looks like a complete fool here is YOU because you have no clue what your talking about and your motive is clear... This is typical and not surprising... Results don't lie and they all speak for themselves... Have a mice weekend =)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There seems to be many new accounts with only one goal - to bash 24K and sarms1.com... It'd be nice to know who those guys really are. Keyboard warriors or people from other SARM companies (SARM companies that clearly don't carry GW-501516)...

Rep Points

Im really enjoying all of your content bro.. ive looked into GW quite extensively and the study was extremely flawed. Just becuase something is discontinued doesn't mean shit.

FDA discontinued and shut down dr burzynski after he found a way to cure many forms of cancers with peptides which were called Antineoplastons. Why might you ask? Because think of how many corporations would lose money if cancer was curable. Need I say more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

my single favorite product sold by sarms companies (although its not really a sarm).This stuff is amazing.No pct needed.No suppression.No side effects.Anti catabolic and also reaps insane cardio endurance gains, as well as fat loss.

People need to starting adding this to their regimine on the regular.