• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What the Fuck?

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up with this activity stream shit? When you click on whats new it brings you to an activity stream page.. Anyone notice this? :shooter:

my screen still has white boxes and is slow as stale pond water...oh wait..i forgot im still on Windows xP dial up..sorry:)

Fuck you guys are whinny bitches!

It's fucking fixed!!!!

Have you ever heard of a fucking software upgrade where things get changed that are out of your control????????????????

lolol...I think this was discussed not that long ago...

now about that like button *cough*

I will give you that one Prince...I am suffering from a little aggression right now....It is fixed, thank you sir...

Prince doesn't fuck around...he fixes shit asap..wonder if he can install Windows 8 for me real fast???

Prince doesn't fuck around...he fixes shit asap..wonder if he can install Windows 8 for me real fast???

I think he will do that for you, well he may want some Jamie Eason or Sheriv pics......

Been hear a while now and would have never thought I would get nervous for pissing Prince off.....Am I getting addicted to IM???? Wait; I might not be because I have not ever picked on Azza or Sil or Reddog...hhhmmmm....thinking..forgive me Prince you are the man and have a wonderful site......Hell I LIKE the site....lol

Fuck you guys are whinny bitches!

It's fucking fixed!!!!

Have you ever heard of a fucking software upgrade where things get changed that are out of your control????????????????

finally he's melting....:sorry:

alot of these around AG these days

sandy-vagina.gif%3Fw%3D585

watch this wanker making fun on other wankers...........

sandy-vagina.gif%3Fw%3D585

Phuq! I think I know that woman ?

She gave me a complex and its very hard to live it down!

I was very frustrated earlier, it was a long bad Monday for me. :cry:

It's ok Prince, we know you're an admin and what not, but you're in AG. Tell these whiney ass bitches to suck your shriveled gear ball.

It's ok Prince, we know you're an admin and what not, but you're in AG. Tell these whiney ass bitches to suck your shriveled gear ball.

I am a little bit more than just an admin. ;)

www.IronMagLabs.com

Prince owns this bitch!!!!

I was just glad I was able to still log in after calling out his melt down. :nail:

You mean you can be higher up the chain than admin? I want to see the organizational chart.....

Prince ain't here right now, he's trying to fix the 'rep stars' & 'like button'...

Drinking-Superman-GIF-superman-the-movie-18139334-302-347.gif

You mean you can be higher up the chain than admin? I want to see the organizational chart.....

Strain your neck, see the DRSE at the top of the food chain :coffee:

every time someone mentions drse i get a boner :coffee:

Back