• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's harder on your body, tren or deca? Also I never get any gains from eq.....

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I took deca 600mg/wk and I get way better gains/results from half the amount of tren keeping test at 750. I've taken it from two different brands and both times I really didn't see much. I also wanna include I ran it for ten weeks. I also took eq twice the same time as the deca at 600mgs/wk and got none of the positive effects one should get. No increased vascularity or appetite or profound strength gains that I wouldn't have gotten from just test. I also ran the eq for 10 weeks. All I ever really take is tren and test and i keep gaining and having awesome results, I'm just wondering if I'm missing out on anything by only really running these two compounds when I could run npp with test and see something I haven't in the past. Also which one do you guys think is harsher.

deca is got more side effects bro but you hold on to more gains with tren. As far as mgs go 600 mgs a week is good for tren but with deca you should run more like 900. This is from personal experiance thow, not from some kid who heard it from one of thows no it alls in that click with SF who heard it from somebody else in the click who just reads and spends too much time online

I took deca 600mg/wk and I get way better gains/results from half the amount of tren keeping test at 750. I've taken it from two different brands and both times I really didn't see much. I also wanna include I ran it for ten weeks. I also took eq twice the same time as the deca at 600mgs/wk and got none of the positive effects one should get. No increased vascularity or appetite or profound strength gains that I wouldn't have gotten from just test. I also ran the eq for 10 weeks. All I ever really take is tren and test and i keep gaining and having awesome results, I'm just wondering if I'm missing out on anything by only really running these two compounds when I could run npp with test and see something I haven't in the past. Also which one do you guys think is harsher.

Eq is the most underrated steroid there is... Your problem here is that you didn't run it long enough... Eq doesn't even begin to start peaking until week 9 and should be ran 16 weeks AT THE MINIMUM... Your not going to notice much before that... You should also be running it 600-800 mg week... 800 is definitely the sweet spot... It was just starting to get going at the 10 week mark for you bro...

deca is got more side effects bro but you hold on to more gains with tren. As far as mgs go 600 mgs a week is good for tren but with deca you should run more like 900. This is from personal experiance thow, not from some kid who heard it from one of thows no it alls in that click with SF who heard it from somebody else in the click who just reads and spends too much time online

Lol I know what you mean. I only take from experience or don't say anything. I hate 140 pounds kids regurgitating info that they read on a steroid profile written 20 years ago. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Hen
Eq is the most underrated steroid there is... Your problem here is that you didn't run it long enough... Eq doesn't even begin to start peaking until week 9 and should be ran 16 weeks AT THE MINIMUM... Your not going to notice much before that... You should also be running it 600-800 mg week... 800 is definitely the sweet spot... It was just starting to get going at the 10 week mark for you bro...
Where I'm at now in my current bodybuilding efforts I like to get at LEAST ten weeks of activity whether it be long ester or short. It takes 9-10 weeks to kick in? Holy shit. So id have to run it for at least 20 weeks. It doesn't make sense to me to take something for 16 Weeks and only six of those weeks will I be receiving and positive effects from the eq. You don't feel the same way? So at 800 mgs a week when's its active in my blood stream from YOUR experience what kinda of results will I be experiencing( and yes my bulking diet and training is spot on).

Not a fan of deca myself. Like you said, half the amount of tren will give you twice the results. I like running a trt dose of test and ramping up tren throughout the cycle. That stuff transforms you!

EQ is a great addition to any cycle and 24k is spot on... 16-20 weeks at 600-800mg is ideal for great results.

I ran EQ at 900mg for 16 weeks, it is so freaking overrated and this was the good stuff from the sexy AY (god rest her sole). What a waste of money, buy masteron E or run more test, you get so much more. The only benefit of EQ is you can pin it once a week as its such a long ester. In regards to Deca, I preferred NPP to it hands down, drier, works faster, less 19-nor sides, winner winner chicken dinner. I never ran tren though it WAS my last planned cycle until I had to take a very extended hiatus that I am on now.

I'd say run EQ on a 20-24 week Lean bulking cycle. Its not going to give crazy results but it will aid the other compounds.

I'd say run EQ on a 20-24 week Lean bulking cycle. Its not going to give crazy results but it will aid the other compounds.

By doing what? It's not going to lower SHBG and it raises red blood cell levels and hematocrit to dangerous levels... Pointless as far as I see it.

IML Gear Cream!
By doing what? It's not going to lower SHBG and it raises red blood cell levels and hematocrit to dangerous levels... Pointless as far as I see it.

Oh I never suggest running it, I was just saying that's how I would run it if I were going to use it. It will help build muscle, but I'd agree to look into other compounds that are more effective.

Tren is harder by far.
Eq= spend twice as much, do twice as much, do twice as long...and get half the results you would with half the amount of test. Underrated? Its garbage.

Hen
Where I'm at now in my current bodybuilding efforts I like to get at LEAST ten weeks of activity whether it be long ester or short. It takes 9-10 weeks to kick in? Holy shit. So id have to run it for at least 20 weeks. It doesn't make sense to me to take something for 16 Weeks and only six of those weeks will I be receiving and positive effects from the eq. You don't feel the same way? So at 800 mgs a week when's its active in my blood stream from YOUR experience what kinda of results will I be experiencing( and yes my bulking diet and training is spot on).

If you ask around about eq, every other person loves it and every other person hates it... It seems to have a lot of people that just don't respond to it... I happen to be one that really responds well to it... I know a lot of guys that absolutely love it and a lot that absolutely hate it... If you find your a non responder, then its obviously not for you... I get huge increases in endurance, vascularity and strength from it and nice lean muscle gains... I always run it 20 weeks... You just need to make sure to donate blood to keep your rbc count where it needs to be...

I don't really see mass gains from EQ, only veins, hunger and increased endurance during workouts. Not gonna use it for bulking purposes again (except if I get it for really good price) but if I somehow am forced to do cardio during my cycles, EQ would help with that.

Back