• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle

iFartGlitter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I'm 5 weeks into my first cycle of Test E 500mg per week.

Obvious gay jokes aside, it was surprisingly difficult to stab myself in the ass. It was even more difficult after the 2nd pin when I was in a hurry and didn't aspirate, and a fun cascade of blood came out of my booty. I think I just went all the way through a vein because I monitored my bp, hr, breathing, etc and it was just slightly elevated, which I attributed to having a slight "oh shit, don't die" panic attack.

Everything otherwise is going well...added a few lbs pretty quickly with noticeable bf drop already and I haven't really been working out much. Yeah, sounds wasteful, but I'm systematic and analytical, so I wanted to see what would happen to the "average" guy.

The only side effect is the one I was most afraid of... My. Balls. Shrank. I knew it would happen, but my abnormally large nuts, albeit annoying at times, have become normal sized. Time for Hcg!

Great work......

No need to worry about the testes my friend. With proper PCT they will bounce back in no time :winkfinger:

It will be interesting to see where you end up at the end of your cycle without much working out.

It will be interesting to see where you end up at the end of your cycle without much working out.
Yeah, I like to focus on fitness, health, wellness, etc for the average man. I've got a really solid base, much more than the average guy (5'9 200lbs mid teens bf), but I took a mental downswing for a year or two and really started eating and living like a lazy shit. Most of my strength stayed because I always focused on density over size, but I've got zero endurance now :/ So it's a lot like starting from scratch as a de conditioned 33 year old.

When I first pinned 14-15 years ago I think it took me over an hour to actually stick the pin in my glute. I would pick the needle up, look in the mirror, uncap it, hold it to my ass, and then started sweating horribly. After making probably close to ten prick marks I finally stuck myself. I still hate pinning to this day but I've gone from over an hour to maybe 30 seconds absolute tops. I've pinned in every body part except traps, lats, forearms, and my cock.

The pain isn't the issue...doesn't bother me at all. It was just that one time when it bled that scared the hell out of me. It's getting easier now though.

IML Gear Cream!
The pain isn't the issue...doesn't bother me at all. It was just that one time when it bled that scared the hell out of me. It's getting easier now though.

yeah thats a bleeder we've all had them it wont be the last.. I don't aspirate any more though that was way worse especially if shooting the ass. but I used to get bleeders on my quads a lot.

Wait till you hit that one nerve in your ass that will make you think you life is ending in that mil-a-sec.

also like OP said you can back load a slin pin... but if the oil is thick you can have issues. and it does suck having slin pin in your Peck for ten minuts trying to squeeze out the oil, only to pull it out and realize that you were pushing so hard that the tip of the needle was badly bent inside you.

Atleast thats what I hear any way :coffee:

haha slin pins man im tellin u just try it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I had a bit of anxiety myself my first time around. I would just toss on Do You Feel Like I Do by Peter Frampton, take a few breaths and ease the pin into my muscle. Then go fuck shit up at the gym of course.

Back