• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Online TRT Recommendation

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay i Know my answer is found "somewhere" in one of the dozens of threads and thousands of posts but figured I would start fresh and see if anyone had any good and respectable comments in regards to TRT clinics

Lets start with some guidelines.

- Am looking for an online clinic
- Am looking for an online clinic that does not require one of THEIR doctor visits, but is satisfied with submission of blood results / lab work from a legitimate doctor
- Am looking for an online clinic that can write scripts (obviously).

Now some Hopefullys
- A clinic that can prescribe other substance than Test -- E.g. Deca,
- A clinic that does accept insurance

Now Please stick to the guidelines and lets see if we can't have a somewhat organized thread with some good leads.

I only know of 1 clinic who takes insurance but u have to live in seattle and only test shots i believe?

Good luck, i hope u find an actual clinic who will take insurance, i would love to find that myself, but havent found one in almost 5 years!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

My clinic can prescribe everything ur looking for BUT no insurance and u cannot refil 2 anabolic substances at the same time...

My clinic can prescribe everything ur looking for BUT no insurance and u cannot refil 2 anabolic substances at the same time...

Lets talk
Shoot me a pm on rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been doing TRT now for 3 months and get my Test-c from a local Dr. So far it is going good, but I would like to see some other options as well. Another member gave me a alt option that I have stashed in the back of my mind, but would like a second option if and when I dump my local Dr.

I have been doing TRT now for 3 months and get my Test-c from a local Dr. So far it is going good, but I would like to see some other options as well. Another member gave me a alt option that I have stashed in the back of my mind, but would like a second option if and when I dump my local Dr.

Well whats that option?? Inquiring minds...:)

Just so u guys know, if u get ur test from a local doc it IS still possible to obtain the rest of ur ptotocol from ur clinic, unless u pay monthly, then the test is included within the cost!

Back