Maximpep

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Maximpep CJC-1295 no DAC / GHRP-6 Run and Review

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maximpep CJC-1295 no DAC / GHRP-6 Run and Review

I must say I appreciate the opportunity to try this peptide combination. I have been curious for awhile and now I'm a believer. My rat has been using synthetic exogenous hgh for approximately six months now and I have been curious about administering these new peptides that secrete endogenous hgh. I've been curious about the consistency of affects between natural and synthetic hgh and if these peps would be useful for reengaging my rats natural hgh production due to the negative feedback loop caused by using synthetic hgh for so long. I will try to give some incite into what I've learned so far.

My rat is 40 years old so natural hgh secretion has diminished slightly since he was younger. He has responded well to quality synthetic hgh. Hair has become fuller over time and the ability to remain lean has been noticeable on synthetic hgh. 4 - 6ius ED has been the typical protocol over the last 6 months.

I decided to start my rat on 100mcg of CJC-1295 no DAC and 250mcg of GHRP-6 3 times per day. Once inst ning upon waking, one immediately after workout and once before bedtime. No good was given an hour on either side of pin except for protein post workout.

My rat began this protocol on Friday and within days had dramatic change in skin softness/suppleness. Also the crows feet have finished moderately. This speaks volumes to me about the effectiveness of these two peptides causing a natural hgh release. The vascularity of the rat can be freaky at times after meals.

Today I tried an experiment, my rat normally does semi fasted cardio at 5 am, but due to weather he waited until 11:30am. Last meal was at 9:30am before cardio. At 5am first infection was given to rat, immediately after cardio next injection was given and a third after evening workout. My experiment was to inject synthetic hgh 30 minutes after the mid morning cardio session peptide injection. By waiting 30 minutes after peptide injection, allowed the peptides to secrete the natural hgh without blunting. I injected my rat with 2ius of Riptropins and i must say any veteran that had ran 10ius of good hgh for a serum test can relate to the rats side effects. My rest became bloated with elevated blood pressure and numbing of the extremities. This was a powerful synergism adding the synthetic hgh to the end of the natural peptide pulse. 2ius was way too much and I didn't administer any synthetic after the post workout pin this afternoon. May try 1iu before bed tonight to see if rat respond well and will definitely administer 1iu in the morning.

These peptides are amazing for those looking for an hgh boost and due to the effects noticed in my rats skin I would say they are a good quality hgh boost. To add these peptides into your rats yearly synthetic hgh protocol has to be good just to keep your rats natural hgh production in good working order. But for those looking to blast your rats body to turbo charge your hgh, running the peptides with the synthetic hgh 30 minutes after peptide injection is worth your research.

I will keep this log running and will record all relevant information collected from my rat.

Anyone wishing to discuss the dual use of the peptides and synthetic hgh, please feel free to comment.

Thank you again Maximpeps and Z82!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I need to revise my rats GHRP-6 dose to 200mcg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yesterday my rat got 3 pins with peps and 1iu of Rips. Stayed very swollen all day long (retained some water). Veins like tree trunks in my arms. Rats skin so soft it doesn't feel real. I find myself unconsciously rubbing it. Like loosing a tooth when you were a kid and sticking your tongue in the gap all day. Weird I know!

Will follow same course today to see if anything new develops. 1iu was borderline too much yesterday. So if that remains true today, will adjust accordingly.

May get blood work once I can determine when may be the best time. To do it right would take many draws to get an accurate assessment of what is really happening.

Rep Points

Nice review man, sub'd

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subbing here as well. Have to say bro your log is fucking great! I'm glad you were chosen.
    anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

GEARED UP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

gotta love how thorough he is. the rats skin is so soft rofl

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Alright guys! Sorry about leaving you hanging for a couple of days...the rat has been really busy, but keeping at it.

I have been giving him the three pins a day with 1iu of rips. No doubt this combination is better than all the hgh I was giving him alone. The peps make the hgh amazing. A little too amazing. I am entering my rat in a physique contest in March and he is beginning to get a little thick. It appears he is putting on muscle all around and going from the lean physique build into more if a bodybuilder look. The GHRP-6 demands extra food intake that the rat cannot resist. It's good and clean, but extra calories no less, so muscle growth is happening much easier.

Skin is still soft as a babies bottom and Vascularity, especially after meals is freak show worthy.

I am very pleased with these peptides and am glad my rat used hgh for many months before to be able to compare.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    gotta love how thorough he is. the rats skin is so soft rofl

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Must shave his rat.

Rep Points

Sounds friggin awesome bro. Especially the putting on muscle all around

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice research so far!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awesome log!

Always the highest quality of USA made peptides and research chems!
    Find it for a lower price let us beat it!
    Receive 25% off your first order by signing up for an account use discount code imhere

www.MaximPeptide.com

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank you bros!! You guys are my Heros for turning my rat on to these new peptides.

Monday was chest day.

Dumbbell press +20lbs
    Dumbbell incline press +10lbs
    Upper cable flyes +10lbs
    Mid cable flyes +5lbs
    Lower cable flyes - stayed the same as last week. Rat Just ran out of gas when he tried to increase the weight 5lbs. Maintained the same amount of reps though.

Strength and stamina is increasing. Rat complains about Pumps being slightly irritating because of the rest time between sets. Also lactic acid seems to be increasing. When the rat chews food that requires extended periods of effort, he gets very painful pumps in his masseter muscle. Sometimes he has to discontinue eating the food.

Skin is ridiculously thin and smooth on the arms and abs seem to be protruding forward somewhat. Test subject has gone from 197 grams to 192 grams as of this morning. Fat is definitely starting to diminish. Fewer and fewer pants/jeans are fitting the rat. His belt is maxed out and his pants/jeans are gathering in the waist. Beginning to look funny....not a good thing in that respect. Maybe rat can shed all clothing when people laugh at his oversized jeans....laugh at this!!! Biyow! Chicka! Bomp! Bomp!

Overall resting hardness is very high. My wife said the test subject feels like a piece of furniture even when relaxed.

Rat is very pleased with the combination and will continue this regimen long after the research has been completed.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Followed same peptide protocol consisting of three pins.

5am - 30 minutes cardio - Speed 3 / Incline 3 - @ 180 calories burned

Tuesday evening worked back.

Test subjects had decent increases in strength and stamina.

Wide grip lat pull down +10lbs
    Close grip lat pull down + 10lbs
    T-bar rows +15lbs - only able to get 6 of 8 reps on set 4
    One arm seated rows +5lbs - did not complete full 10 reps on set 3 and 4

GEARED UP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Thank you bros!! You guys are my Heros for turning my rat on to these new peptides.

Monday was chest day.

Dumbbell press +20lbs
    Dumbbell incline press +10lbs
    Upper cable flyes +10lbs
    Mid cable flyes +5lbs
    Lower cable flyes - stayed the same as last week. Rat Just ran out of gas when he tried to increase the weight 5lbs. Maintained the same amount of reps though.

Strength and stamina is increasing. Rat complains about Pumps being slightly irritating because of the rest time between sets. Also lactic acid seems to be increasing. When the rat chews food that requires extended periods of effort, he gets very painful pumps in his masseter muscle. Sometimes he has to discontinue eating the food.

Skin is ridiculously thin and smooth on the arms and abs seem to be protruding forward somewhat. Test subject has gone from 197 grams to 192 grams as of this morning. Fat is definitely starting to diminish. Fewer and fewer pants/jeans are fitting the rat. His belt is maxed out and his pants/jeans are gathering in the waist. Beginning to look funny....not a good thing in that respect. Maybe rat can shed all clothing when people laugh at his oversized jeans....laugh at this!!! Biyow! Chicka! Bomp! Bomp!

Overall resting hardness is very high. My wife said the test subject feels like a piece of furniture even when relaxed.

Rat is very pleased with the combination and will continue this regimen long after the research has been completed.

Awesome to see that your rat used gh before for comparison. Keep them rat gains comin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wednesday started with 30 minutes cardio at 5am Speed 3 Incline 3.

Wednesday afternoon worked legs. I must say this is where I have seen the most dramatic increases.

Squats +30 lbs
    Single leg presses +20lbs
    Single leg extensions +5lbs
    Single leg curls +5lbs

I felt very strong Wednesday and but couldn't believe the numbers I posted. I'm eager to see a couple of weeks on this stuff. I imagine there is more happening than just strength gains. The increase in strength is the by-product of pulsing large amounts of hgh several times a day.

Rep Points

good log bro my rts is also on this and responding very well to this combo is def onee of his favs to run his hunger is def up too!!! Christsean always has awesome logs I must says

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    good log bro my rts is also on this and responding very well to this combo is def onee of his favs to run his hunger is def up too!!! Christsean always has awesome logs I must says
    Thanks brother! I appreciate your support...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

All information in this post is directly from the rat, do I kept it in first person from his perspective.

Thursday i did 30 minutes cardio at 5am and worked shoulders that afternoon.

DB shoulder press +10lbs
    Seated DB side raises +5lbs
    Rear Delt DB raises +5lbs

Shoulders are my favorite body part and today they looked amazing. My skin is very thin and tight and from diet, cardio and copious amounts of HGH. Muscle tone is bordering magazine quality during workouts and immediately afterwards. Pumps are becoming very painful and at some point during the workout arms and fingers become sightly numb.

Strength is steadily increasing and body composition is becoming progressively thicker. Weight is starting to increase back to the 200lb mark even though body fat is decreasing

I feel very fortunate to have been given this opportunity to try this because it will be s permanent part of my regimen.

Yours truly, the rat

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Didn't make it back to the gym, so worked arms tonight, did 30 minutes of cardio this morning.

Don't have any numbers to compare from last week because I had my rat stay at the cable station and do a full bicep / tricep workout. Arms looked cartoonish compared to the rest of body afterward. The pumps were very painful; had to rest longer between each set to get some relief.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Once agian great log bro. Thus painful pumps that we love to hate are great. Keep it up. Let me know if you need anything.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    Once agian great log bro. Thus painful pumps that we love to hate are great. Keep it up. Let me know if you need anything.
    Thanks bro! Pm me. I have a little issue that had nothing to do with the peps.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Pmd

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The rat wanted me to type this for him.

Back in the gym today guys!!! Felt great! Had to drop the tren and var for awhile to get my health back in order. I ran my peptide protocol before my workout without hgh. I must say my pumps were ridiculous. I actually got picked up at the gym by a girl (hot and exotic Talia) that just started at my company....... Didn't know we worked together until we started talking..... she asked me to take her out Saturday.....btw, I'm married and she is the devil!!! But that is a story to be told some other time.

So is taking these peptides before a workout better than after? Input welcome!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

OK so far the rat worked legs and shoulders and back and biceps today.

The pumps are becoming more than he can handle. Not sure why.... Maybe because been out for several days.... Maybe dbol / masteron addition, but I'm gonna tell you whatever it is is working. I have officially grown out of some of my best dress shirts. His shoulders chest and arms are getting thicker and thicker.

The extra hgh is adding some nice new muscle fiber. Not sure what the plan is because of the unexpected recomp that is happening.

Btw, the rat has nice taste in clothes.