Sarms1.com

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Gw-501516

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gw-501516

Juicin Pilot

Rep Points

Gw-501516

I've been looking into this product, I'm just wondering, you do drink this correct? The average doses being at 10mg per day splitting the doses? What is the typical run on this cycle?

Rep Points

24k is the man when it comes to this but I've used it before. I ran it 30 mg in the morning for 30 days but I think it can be run much longer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aviator21 View Post
    I've been looking into this product, I'm just wondering, you do drink this correct? The average doses being at 10mg per day splitting the doses? What is the typical run on this cycle?
    You take it with an oral syringe... You should be dosing it at 20 mg day... 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 12 hours later... you can run it up to 14 weeks... The CARDARINE brand of GW-501516 is the most purest form you will find and is sold EXCLUSIVELY at www.sarms1.com...

Rep Points

Beware, GW causes cancer in rats and is banned in Canada. Do your own research before using it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock. View Post
    Beware, GW causes cancer in rats and is banned in Canada. Do your own research before using it.
    Absolutely ridiculous... That was O N E completely flawed study that is refuted EVERYWHERE... They were giving rats doses nearly 50 times the recommended dose for damn near a year straight... This ONE study has been proven wrong and refuted a million times over... Nice try...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juicin Pilot

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 24K View Post
    You take it with an oral syringe... You should be dosing it at 20 mg day... 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 12 hours later... you can run it up to 14 weeks... The CARDARINE brand of GW-501516 is the most purest form you will find and is sold EXCLUSIVELY at www.sarms1.com...

Thanks bro, will put an order in.

Rep Points

Thanks bro, will put an order in.
    Sounds good man... I'm always here to help

Rep Points

Absolutely ridiculous... That was O N E completely flawed study that is refuted EVERYWHERE... They were giving rats doses nearly 50 times the recommended dose for damn near a year straight... This ONE study has been proven wrong and refuted a million times over... Nice try...

Whether it was a flawed study or not, but why would the company developing it GSK, stopped the research of this promising compound? If it were safe, it could bring millions to the patent holder. Why not continue with research?
    Bottom line is, people need to know of the potential risks and then decide whether to take it or not.
    Here's more info about it:
    Anti-doping agency warns cheats on the health risks of Endurobol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

Whether it was a flawed study or not, why would GSK (research co) stopped working on it? If the product works as good as described here and without negative side effects, it'd be a gold mine. Why not continue with studies?
    To each his own, but people need to know, that GW displayed carcinogenic properties during research. Wouldn't that be fair?
    One can Google "endurobol WADA" for more info. Endurobol is another name for GW-50156.

Rep Points

Absolutely ridiculous... That was O N E completely flawed study that is refuted EVERYWHERE... They were giving rats doses nearly 50 times the recommended dose for damn near a year straight... This ONE study has been proven wrong and refuted a million times over... Nice try.
    The study was done by the company developing it (GSK) and due to the cancer causing properties and toxicity of the product, further development was halted.
    GW is also called "endurobol". Look up " endurobol and cancer.
    I hope the study is proven wrong. However, until that happens the users need to be informed about possible side effects...

Rep Points

The study was done by the company developing it (GSK) and due to the cancer causing properties and toxicity of the product, further development was halted.
    I hope the study is proven wrong. However, until that happens the users need to be informed about possible side effects...
    I have informed all sides in my videos and provided the refuted information as we'll...nits not a big secret on either account... I have no idea whom you are or what your clear problem is with me but I would greatly appreciate it if you would stat out of my threads... Your motive is clear and unwarranted and is becoming tiring

Rep Points

gw is good for most 8-12 weeks but to be honest, just use it till you feel the results tapering downward.There is no side effect and no suppression due to it, so i dont see a reason for a set number of weeks.Go with what your body tells you and when you feel the results starting to wear off.After awhile your body will adjust and results will deminish, that what you need to watch more then the week number

Rep Points

Studies i seen were done on rats and at super super large dosages, that even a human would never even come close to runninmg.Alot of things in abundance can cause cancer.If you smoked 100 packs of ciggarettes a day, you would probably be dead in a month.Thats how crazy the dosages were pal.I use gw on the reg and i havent worried about it.

Rep Points

George Burns smoked like a chimney since early age and never developed cancer, however smoking causes cancer. My point was that users need to be aware of potential hazards. Use at your own risk. Not to rain on anyone's parade...

Rep Points

George Burns smoked like a chimney since early age and never developed cancer, however smoking causes cancer. My point was that users need to be aware of potential hazards. Use at your own risk. Not to rain on anyone's parade...

LOL keep trolling... noone is listening...

Juicin Pilot

Rep Points

Just ordered some, is it better to do it off cycle? I know guys stack it with osta, but what about test, masteron and winstrol?

Rep Points

Just ordered some, is it better to do it off cycle? I know guys stack it with osta, but what about test, masteron and winstrol?
    It's going to maximize any cycle you run to the highest extent... The amount of output you can produce because of the endurance enhancement is amazing... Run it 14 weeks at a time

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am interested in this with the B2get1 sale. I am wondering more about it so this i more endurance enhancement or fat burner? Will this work better than a T3, Clen cycle or am I completely off base and this is total different.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyB View Post
    I am interested in this with the B2get1 sale. I am wondering more about it so this i more endurance enhancement or fat burner? Will this work better than a T3, Clen cycle or am I completely off base and this is total different.
    GW melts fat, increases endurance, builds lean muscle and improves good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol and it not a stim... It does it all bro.. Its FAR better than t3 or clen... They are not even comparable... t3 eats muscle, clen is extremely dangerous, none build muscle and definitely cannot do what gw does for endurance... actually, NOTHING can increase endurance like gw... GW is the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ENHANCER...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks 24k .. I might have to pull the plug on it just wish it was a BOGO sale thou.

Rep Points

Do yiu hace to pct of gw? And if not sounds awesomr to bridge between aas

Rep Points

it works well for both but if your question is WHICH is it more effective at? for me in saying for endurance.My endurance levels have reached new peaks at 40 years old now, due to gw.Its litterally insane.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    you dont have to do a pct for gw. its causes no suppression and no sides brother.

Rep Points

GW melts fat, increases endurance, builds lean muscle and improves good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol and it not a stim... It does it all bro.. Its FAR better than t3 or clen... They are not even comparable... t3 eats muscle, clen is extremely dangerous, none build muscle and definitely cannot do what gw does for endurance... actually, NOTHING can increase endurance like gw... GW is the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ENHANCER...
    clen is trash.. i wouldnt even use it in the same sentence as gw.Gw makes you feel great and WANT to burn off calories and fat and do cardio all day.Clen makes you feel like dogshit and can cause heart problems .

Rep Points

yes, as long as you dont down a vial a day you ll be fine.

Rep Points

Im going to have to pull the trigger on this one also. Mainly cause i do alot of endurance stuff really excited to see what the outcome is

Rep Points

Thanks 24k .. I might have to pull the plug on it just wish it was a BOGO sale thou.
    the bogo is buy 2 get 1 free... that promotion is still going on...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    no pct is required... in fact, its optimal to USE in pct...

Rep Points

no suppression or sides.No pct is needed for a compound that can boast that.

Rep Points

How's strength gains from it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast