• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Honest Review of various sponsors

AlphaStrength50

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey IMfers, just giving an honest review of four sponsors Ive used. They are MLG, Muscle Factory Labs, Crimsom Pharma, NapsGear.

MLG:
TD: Average but it was holiday season so i mean cant blame them!
Products: Tren A Test P Winstrol Anavar HOLY CRAP THEY GIVE OUT WAY MORE PILLS! Products are pretty nice and smooth!
Overall: They are definitely a staple in my book i like them and their prices are nice! THEY HAVE AWESOME SELECTION!

Muscle Factory Labs:
TD: Cannot beat them LIGTHNING FAST HOLY MOTHER OF LANTAS!!
Products: Tren A Test E Their products were extremely smooth and i loved labeling. Ricky is an awesome guy and does well to everyone
Overall: They have a nice selection but can definitely add more. I love MFL and their products. they definitely are a keeper

Crimson Pharma:
TD: They are pretty fast used them from a different board!
Products: Test Cyp Tren E Masteron P Tren A Very smooth!
Overall: They are nice and their products work well.

NapsGear:
TD: They suck so bad... had a problem took a long time to arrive. you can PM me for time it was horrible i had to delay cycle for such a long time.
Products: 4xAndromix GP PIP
Overall: Much better domestic slections

Hope this helpes everyone and good luck!

Thank you for this thread. Can second the quality and t/a of Muscle Factory.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

We need more reviews like this....THANKS!!!!

Lolz on Lolz!

900x900px-LL-7ee0ca37_BertStare.jpg

hahaha vision i guess youre trying to tell me to try them huh hahaha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
I can't solicit you,however I can reply with saying that my products have an outstanding reputation..My team and I are always available to answer ant questions or concerns that you may have..This community has an vast amount of some outstanding labs, none the less, your in the right place!

I can't solicit you,however I can reply with saying that my products have an outstanding reputation..My team and I are always available to answer ant questions or concerns that you may have..This community has an vast amount of some outstanding labs, none the less, your in the right place!
^Gotta give this man huge credit! Don't believe him? Read my log in his sub forum. Very happy with my purchases. Products are outstanding and communication with these guys is on point. These guys(his team) have been behind me and have helped me out greatly also with my log. Vision and his team also have even pm'd me with advice numerous times. Bottom line...good guys and good products.

^Gotta give this man huge credit! Don't believe him? Read my log in his sub forum. Very happy with my purchases. Products are outstanding and communication with these guys is on point. These guys(his team) have been behind me and have helped me out greatly also with my log. Vision and his team also have even pm'd me with advice numerous times. Bottom line...good guys and good products.

Thank you for the kind words brother. We simply try and help our customers reach their goals. You put in the work, you prep your food, you put everything you can into what you are doing, and you most importantly stick with it. The least WE can do is support you as much as we can.

Thank you my brother..Your hard work and dedication, and drive having your eye set on the prize is rewarding for all us to see..We take zero credit for you striving to reach your goal, this is all you bro! The team simply just helped where we could..Keep plugging away, your doing great!
Thank you for the kind words brother. We simply try and help our customers reach their goals. You put in the work, you prep your food, you put everything you can into what you are doing, and you most importantly stick with it. The least WE can do is support you as much as we can.
^ x 10

RE: World-Pharma
Like I stressed prior, this forum is full of some great labs..above is one of them..Top notch right here!

I don't think this quote above is accurate...World-Pharma to me is very inconsistent; especially as of the past 8 to 9 months. Some orders arrive within 2 weeks, others arrive 3-5 weeks later, some just don't arrive at all. Some orders are sent that have past their expiration date, others arrive that have been swapped out with other brand names at their own discretion without asking first (possibly because they claim one brand is in-stock on their website, but isn't), sometimes you get both a swapped out brand that is similar in content, however unfortunately in my case, that has reached its expiration date already; very dissapointing!

Pro's about World-Pharma; I have spent thousands of dollar's over the years and have been up till now a loyal customer of theirs for years. They accept cc's, and often send free products within my orders. Their packaging is usually pretty good as well.

Con's; I do have to wonder if they have new management as I have had a lot of headaches with them lately; a few orders haven't arrived and many have been sent that consist of expired or soon to be expired products.

alpha, clean out your inbox bro!

Who is MLG? never heard of them.

Ive tried Paxton, PSL and WP. Paxton is faster than jimmy johns, PSL was on point too, im still waiting for WP its been 7 weeks....

Back