• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to properly store for melanotan II?

KMCheyenne96

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I recently bought melanotan 2 and I I received it in the mail yesterday. I ordered 3 vials where it comes in the powder and then you have to add the sterile water. I mixed one of them last night and put that one into the fridge. I just read online that you should also put the dry powder (so the ones I don't have mixed yet) in the fridge too, is this true? If it is true have I already damaged the powder since I didn't refrigerate them right away and they have been exposed to room temperate for about 24 hours now?

Hi I recently bought melanotan 2 and I I received it in the mail yesterday. I ordered 3 vials where it comes in the powder and then you have to add the sterile water. I mixed one of them last night and put that one into the fridge. I just read online that you should also put the dry powder (so the ones I don't have mixed yet) in the fridge too, is this true? If it is true have I already damaged the powder since I didn't refrigerate them right away and they have been exposed to room temperate for about 24 hours now?

MT2 is one of the more sensitive peptides to heat and light. id get the powder in the fridge asap and make sure you put in a brown bag or wrap in foil. eve direct light is bad for mt2. Hope for the best man....

Back