• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Growth for I injury?

petey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanted some thoughts on growth for a rotator cuff injury. Any thoughts?

Growth is awesome for healing. I swear I'm like wolverine on it. I went to the dentist for a root canal. Half one week half the next. He couldn't believe he couldn't tell there was any work done.

If you truly have an injury you have two choices.

1. Seek advice from an internet Dr.
2. See a Dr in person.

I recommend #2

The best health advice comes from strangers on the internet ^^ negged:coffee:

I am a nursing student 10 weeks from graduating with an RN degree. I know I should see a doctor. But that wasn't my question now was it. The question was related to growth hormone and healing effect on muscle tissue. And for the record it's a level three supraspinatous tear, but that came from a physical therapist so I better check with a doctor to fucking make sure.

Thanks lats that's a good piece of info. that's what I need to hear is tissue regeneration.. From Experience.

Anyone else have any experience with an injury while on growth hormone?

growth does nothing for joints at all. I have been trying to get a script for sero's because of my knees and elbows, but one of the side effects of growth is joint pain and carpel tunnel syndrome. If you have any issues with a joint and want to us GH for it, its not going to do much. It actually makes my knees and hands hurt worse.

If you actually have joint pain and your a nurse you should look into ACP shots.

Well I'm not quite there yet. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be a nurse; but I can understand the joint pain, but I thought swelling and those sides were all dosing related? And actually one of the attending physicians where I have clinical suggested a shot in the joint but i think it was just cortisol.. Not familiar with acp shots I'm guessing it's new.. Probably expensive?

i dont know the price i get them free from where i work. Google it for more details, but basically they pull your own proteins and hormones out of your blood and then inject it to the damaged area. The pain relief is night and day.

Back