• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne ??

Jack_Hammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how are you guys taking TNE?? how much, how often etc... I see this as being used during a bulking cycle correct??!! heard good things and people using it as a pre workout stim...

Ive always ran it as a pre workout, 100mgs one hour before hitting the gym.

-jwgibbons

TNE is like green eggs and ham its good here or there or any where....

I used to use it as a pre-work out also... and its testosterone so it can be used to gain or lose weight depending on your diet.

What are your stats and the rest of your cycle?

pre-workout
worked my up to 100mg just to test the waters but wouldn't go less now

ive always used it as a pre workout as well except i hit 200 mg at a time... Its more than i typically recommend but it is damn good... The one thing I just can't stand about it is that no matter where I have used it from, it is the only thing that really leaves me hurting and knots me up after the injection... Other than that, it is great...

24k would you say it is like test prop but faster acting. I get pop from prop so I'm thinking tne might cripple me. Thoughts?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

24k would you say it is like test prop but faster acting. I get pop from prop so I'm thinking tne might cripple me. Thoughts?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Its just PIP. Pin it and find out. I did not have issues with PIP with the brand I used. But have gotten PIP from different from brands of test whether it be sust, E, C, Or P.

Although my TNE did have a very distinct taste after injecting.

I did not have any PIP from my brand but also go slower then if it were a longer acting oil.

IML Gear Cream!
The sides werent worth the benefits in my opinion. I think its good for power lifters and drudg tested atheletes only to be honest.

The sides werent worth the benefits in my opinion. I think its good for power lifters and drudg tested atheletes only to be honest.

Sides? :hmmm:

I did not have any sides and at that time i had no AI... I would think like all steroids the sides are person dependent.

^^Seriously?

ive always used it as a pre workout as well except i hit 200 mg at a time... Its more than i typically recommend but it is damn good... The one thing I just can't stand about it is that no matter where I have used it from, it is the only thing that really leaves me hurting and knots me up after the injection... Other than that, it is great...

Its just PIP. Pin it and find out. I did not have issues with PIP with the brand I used. But have gotten PIP from different from brands of test whether it be sust, E, C, Or P.

Although my TNE did have a very distinct taste after injecting.

:coffee:

i have the same problem at times, but not always. Frustrating, and then it also seems to sometimes give me a massive head/bodyache.........

Back