• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3 year lurker

Bicep23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,

Been a member since 1/11 but never posted. Want to become more active in the community. Lots of experience lifting and with AAS. Looking forward to helping others as well as learning from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit stalking, oops sorry, lurking and join the party

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I too was on a few boards but did not post for a while, just read other peoples questions and answers. Then I figured I would start asking questions that I wanted to know instead of waiting for them to be asked for me. And you don't have to be a "guru" to answer other's questions. Just give you own insight based on what you've experienced or others close to you. But welcome aboard, its much more fun and informative to be an active member.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for the warm reception. I'm starting a cycle soon, I'll post it up in the anabolic section, looking forward to the comments and critiques.

Test, tren, and var. looking for some lean mass. Diet will be on point. It will be spring / summer here before I know it, gotta get lean.

Funny you say that, I have some kicking around from a few cycles ago. Great idea.

Yeah, I like it, but only in short bursts. It will be a great kick start.

IML Gear Cream!
Personally, I love var. pretty much works with anything. I agree about the synergistic effect it has with mast. Only problem with var is the price, if I'm running it, I want to use 75-100 mg a day for 7-8 weeks.

My cycle I'm starting Monday is basically going to clean me out, test, tren, sdrol, var, aromasim, caber - all leftovers from past cycles. It's going to be time to stock the eff up. I'm looking forward to trying out some board sponsors.

I generally run pretty low doses..

1-3 superdrol @ 20 mg day
1-8 test e @400 mg week
4-12 tren a @ 400 week
8-16 test p @ 400 week
8-16 anavar @ 80 mg day

Aromasin mon/thurs
Caber tues/Friday

Thoughts?

hmm why wait and not throw tren ace in right away? also id kick start the test p rather than wait for test e to kick in... seems like a waste of time brotha! that way you can end with test e. id flip it aroundf. everything else looks sick.

I'm cruising. Already on test e. It's winter here. Finish with test p to keep leaning out for summer

Back