• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

GW-501516 and MK-2866 log

joe 2013

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys , received 1 bottle each of GW-501516 and MK-2866 this morning so it's time to start my log ! Big thanks to Sarms1.com and 24K for letting me try these products .
My current cycle :
50mg test propionate ED
50mg tren acetate ED
50mg proviron ED
0.5mg arimidex ED

diet : cutting , 6 meals a day 300g protein , 100-200g carbs , 40-50 healthy fats
training : cardio 4-5 times a week , weights 5 x week

my stats : age 57 years old , 5`7 , weight ( today ) 195 pounds

I'm prepping for the WABBA world championship in june , i won the title in the supermasters cathegory ( +50 ) in 2011 so would be great to do it again !

some pics taken a few days ago at my gym
132880DSCN1423.jpg

339424DSCN1419.jpg

585181DSCN1392.jpg

I couldn't help myself ....i had to start right away so took 10ml GW and 25ml MK and headed to the gym to do some cardio and shoulders . First impression : cardio was a breeze ! That must be the GW....i did 25m HIT on the treadmill then hit shoulders ......great energy all around . Did 4 giant-sets ( 4 exercises ) then 3 sets of rope cable crunches . So first impression .....GREAT !

Day 2 : took 10ml GW and 25ml MK 30m before workout this morning . I blasted arms then did 20m HIT cardio on the treadmill.....GW is some good **it....i feel great on it , no jittery feelings just plain ol' kick ass energy . Ostarine should begin work it's magic in the 2? week i think ....can't wait !

I tried GW501516 and I didnt get any energy boost and my weight didnt budge. just sayn, good luck

gl brotha! quick question would addig ostarine to a aas stack do.muh? i have a whole bottle and am cintemplating hahaha def usigit i pct

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
yes definetively....follow this log and you'll see my results

I tried GW501516 and I didnt get any energy boost and my weight didnt budge. just sayn, good luck
I tried GW once before and i was on lower dosing ( 5ml 2 x day ) and i saw good results . Now on 10 ml ( 2 x day ) i feel great energy and cardio not so much boring now :)

that's because you weren't running pure gw... try sarms1... pm me and i'll get you a discount... i GUARANTEE you will see results and you will see them damn fast...

gl brotha! quick question would addig ostarine to a aas stack do.muh? i have a whole bottle and am cintemplating hahaha def usigit i pct

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

absolutely it will be beneficial but it will be better utilized in pct... other sarms on cycle and mk in pct...

IML Gear Cream!
Day 3 : took my 2 doses of GW and MK , headed to the gym and blasted legs
this is what i did :
3 sets unilateral lying leg curls 15 reps
3 sets seated leg curls 12 reps
10 sets leg press ( 5 sets close stance , 5 sets wide ....heavy )
6 sets SL deadlifts 15-10 reps pyramid up and down
3 sets smith machine lunges 10 reps
3 sets leg extensions 20 reps focusing on contraction
1 set each adductor-abductor machines 50 reps
standing calves raises 5 sets 15 reps

i took 20ml of GW just to try....boy energy through the roof , my intensity was very high , very short rest between sets . This stuff rocks !

Yeah.. the energy you get is wicked. Its just comes on strong when you need it... very clean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Day 4 : took 10ml GW and 25ml MK . Went to the gym and hit back , again great clean energy ! I did parallel grip pulldowns , one arm dumbell rows , T-bar rows , close grip pulldowns and machine rows . Finished with shrugs ( front and rear ) . Got some comments on my vascularity on shoulders and arms ....so far i love GW , just waiting for the MK to kick in

following...
Joe is already cut as hell so this should be interesting to watch

gw obviously kicks in much quicker... osta can take up to 10 days to really start showing... some see it sooner but it's quite common to no see it really take form until the 7-10 day mark... you will notice though bro... excellent work so far... keep up the great work!

Yesterday was day 5 : took 10ml GW and 25ml MK before my morning fasted cardio . 45m on the treadmill and 200 reps total of different abs exercises . In the afternoon took my second dose of GW and blasted chest and tris . Cardio and p.m. workout were very intense , very impressed by the GW so far.....later today i'll try and take some pics , will hit probably delts and bis .

The recovery time is what I like most about GW. Getting through workouts quicker and tiring less. Sounds like your smashing through your cardio with no problem. It will continue to improve

Yesterday was day 5 : took 10ml GW and 25ml MK before my morning fasted cardio . 45m on the treadmill and 200 reps total of different abs exercises . In the afternoon took my second dose of GW and blasted chest and tris . Cardio and p.m. workout were very intense , very impressed by the GW so far.....later today i'll try and take some pics , will hit probably delts and bis .

the hardcore or long, hi intensity cardio is much different after 7/8/9 days on GW

IML Gear Cream!
Day 6 : decided to hit back and traps , trained at a different gym run by a friend of mine . He took some pics after the workout ( not very good quality ) . GW and MK were taken about 40m before working out , i had a blast trying out some new machines but ended up doin' some old fashion barbell rows , pulldowns and deadlifts
smile.png

802892DSCN1452.jpg

866475DSCN1454.jpg

591788DSCN1450.jpg

Day 7 : trained legs today , decided to take 20ml GW and 25ml MK . Had a great workout , that's the least i can say ....

warm up leg extensions 3 sets 30 reps
squats 5 sets 10 reps up to 315 pounds
leg press ( 20 reps ) superset with walking lunges ( 15 steps each leg ) 4 sets
leg extensions ( heavy ) 2 sets 15 reps
adductor-abductor machines 1 set each 50 reps
standing leg curls 4 sets 15 reps
hyperextensions holding a plate 3 sets 20 reps
seated leg curls 2 sets 15 reps
standing calves raises 5 sets 15-12 reps
leg press calves raises 3 sets 20 reps

that was a very intense workout ... also i trained fasted early a.m. , drank 2 scoops of Dymatize elite recoup ( about 15g bcaas ) . As i finished my workout i had 2 scoops Gaspari whey ( choc ) isolate with 80g oatmeal and 1 scoop of Red and greens by Anabolic innovations .

Looking great Joe.. Keep it up brother

Thank you guys , your words motivate me even more :winkfinger:

Day 8 : trained fasted earla a.m. hit shoulders , abs and cardio

Seated machine press 6 sets 15-10 reps
tri-set : seated laterals - upright rows - rear delt machine 4 sets each 15-12-10-10 reps

rope cable crunches 3 sets 30 reps

cardio 30m on the treadmill

well i think ostarine is kicking in...really nice vascularity and hardening goin' on ! Gw ....well i love it ! 10ml and i was bursting with energy . Also i stopped my cardio at 30m mark but i could have gone on....overall i'm really impressed so far
progress.gif

Back