• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Neg Party

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
<<< This asshole doesn't lift pins gears and looks like shit!! NEG EM!! :mooh:

You want us to neg you??? that's a new one.

I miss the Neg Parties we used to throw in the AG :geewhiz:

Trannies Erry where. AP left and right. Capt would have a cat or two being greased up ready for a raping. redKnack would sucking off eddie while he posts pics of internet women saying they are his girl.

Good times. Good times. :daydream:

So Neg that Fucker

^^^^ like

you should start one with D-lats or saney there always good for a melt...

Ohhh Ill melt alright.

Like the my heart did the first time a saw a tranny shoot a load into his own mouth!!

images

No Skinny !! No more 'neg' wars... since we lost the 'rep stars' & 'likes' ,we lost the heart & soul of AG.. The 'owner' doesn't get involved in the goings on in AG & hasn't realized how non-interactive AG is becoming.. losing its punch..

I say we start negging that Jew formerly known as Prince aka Robert. Who does he think he is turning this site back into something that would have been great in the 90s? It loads faster for him but that's because he's to fucking cheap to upgrade his windows XP to 7/8. There might not be any more stars but the red is still there :)

What good does it do to neg the owner? He could just as easily make himself uneggable. Those stars didn't mean a lot anyhoo. We can still call for a neg party or slander those who ask for it. It's better than at anabolicminds, where the faggot who ran the place expected you to stop by and give him a rimjob before entering.

What good does it do to neg the owner? He could just as easily make himself uneggable. Those stars didn't mean a lot anyhoo. We can still call for a neg party or slander those who ask for it. It's better than at anabolicminds, where the faggot who ran the place expected you to stop by and give him a rimjob before entering.

It makes sense negging Prince.. and Heavy Iron.... I encourage everyone to do it

It makes sense negging Prince.. and Heavy Iron.... I encourage everyone to do it

^truth, those 2 jews are on my neg list, which is quite the opposite of schindler's list

as u wish ur negd, i also reported 3 of my own posts as suspicious and offensive.....

Retard.jpg

i say we start negging that jew formerly known as prince aka robert. Who does he think he is turning this site back into something that would have been great in the 90s? It loads faster for him but that's because he's to fucking cheap to upgrade his windows xp to 7/8. There might not be any more stars but the red is still there :)

^^^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^^^^

Back