IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0~Loggers needed again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0~Loggers needed again!

    I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

    Detailed logs must start no later than February 15th 2014.

    Preferably you must run this product alone.

    Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

    Thanks!

    IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0!




    Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.


    IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0
    is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

    This product was designed for ultimate versatility.

    It's super strong but you can cut, recomp or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but SDMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

    We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, SDMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption. Proper hydration and Advanced Cycle Support is recommended.

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/
    Attached Images Attached Images

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    I'll run it with test and tren

  3. #3
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

    Detailed logs must start no later than February 15th 2014.

    Preferably you must run this product alone.

    Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

    Thanks!

    IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0!




    Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.


    IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0
    is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

    This product was designed for ultimate versatility.

    It's super strong but you can cut, recomp or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but SDMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

    We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, SDMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption. Proper hydration and Advanced Cycle Support is recommended.

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/
    Bump!

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,945

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1555179074


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post
    I'll run it with test and tren
    Bump

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in your closet
    Posts
    590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4212443

    Just starting a test only cycle would give it a go. I'm cutting calories but keeping protein high to recomp.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in your closet
    Posts
    590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4212443

    thanks to heavy going to run log on asf

  7. #7
    Agent of Chaos
    BOARD REP
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    1,306

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    239011209


    Great opportunity here; jump on it!

    15% Discount Code: ebfitness15





  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Good stuff...I ran a log on it here and at the IML support forum..
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/sh...perDmz-3-0-log

    s2h15 for 15% off

  9. #9
    Registered User
    docdoom77's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    25467137

    I'll do it. It's been a few months since I used anything. I've done detailed logs for you in the past. Thanks for the consideration.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,359

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15861370

    Is it ok to still take your normal supps with this if you log it? I mean like protein, pwo etc?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    docdoom77's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    25467137

    Any word on this Heavyiron?

  12. #12
    GearedTheFuckUp
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    649461258


    Been drooling over the new compounds in dmz I would make a log and show ppl why ironmaglabs have the best prohormones in the game today.I been on this board for years and have used plenty of ironmaglabs products with great success. I ran msten alone in the past and thought it was better then winny.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.net/shop/

  13. #13
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,386

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Little Guy View Post
    I'll run it with test and tren
    Quote Originally Posted by docdoom77 View Post
    I'll do it. It's been a few months since I used anything. I've done detailed logs for you in the past. Thanks for the consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
    Been drooling over the new compounds in dmz I would make a log and show ppl why ironmaglabs have the best prohormones in the game today.I been on this board for years and have used plenty of ironmaglabs products with great success. I ran msten alone in the past and thought it was better then winny.
    Please PM me your shipping address and name if you agree to a detailed log. Must reside in the USA.

    Thanks!

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    docdoom77's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    25467137

    Pm sent. Thanks!

  15. #15
    GearedTheFuckUp
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    649461258


    Pm sent time to show ppl power of this product
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.net/shop/

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
  2. IronMagLabs HALO EXTREME Loggers Needed!
    By heavyiron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:48 PM
  3. BPS EndoSurge loggers needed
    By OrbitNutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 08:58 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums