• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0~Loggers needed again!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than February 15th 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

Thanks!

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0!

attachment.php

Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0
is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

This product was designed for ultimate versatility.

It's super strong but you can cut, recomp or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but SDMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, SDMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption. Proper hydration and Advanced Cycle Support is recommended.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

Attachments

• dmz 3 300X140.jpg
    dmz 3 300X140.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 136
I need 5 loggers with a decent post count/rep that reside in the USA.

Detailed logs must start no later than February 15th 2014.

Preferably you must run this product alone.

Please post in this thread why I should choose you for a FREE bottle of Super DMZ RX 3.0?

Thanks!

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0!

attachment.php

Super DMZ RX 3.0 contains a synergistic and potent blend of 10 mg Methystenbolone, 10 mg Dimethazine and 10 mg Alpha-1.

IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 3.0
is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

This product was designed for ultimate versatility.

It's super strong but you can cut, recomp or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but SDMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, SDMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption. Proper hydration and Advanced Cycle Support is recommended.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/
Bump!

Just starting a test only cycle would give it a go. I'm cutting calories but keeping protein high to recomp.

I'll do it. It's been a few months since I used anything. I've done detailed logs for you in the past. Thanks for the consideration.

Is it ok to still take your normal supps with this if you log it? I mean like protein, pwo etc?

Been drooling over the new compounds in dmz I would make a log and show ppl why ironmaglabs have the best prohormones in the game today.I been on this board for years and have used plenty of ironmaglabs products with great success. I ran msten alone in the past and thought it was better then winny.

I'll run it with test and tren

I'll do it. It's been a few months since I used anything. I've done detailed logs for you in the past. Thanks for the consideration.

Been drooling over the new compounds in dmz I would make a log and show ppl why ironmaglabs have the best prohormones in the game today.I been on this board for years and have used plenty of ironmaglabs products with great success. I ran msten alone in the past and thought it was better then winny.
Please PM me your shipping address and name if you agree to a detailed log. Must reside in the USA.

Thanks!

Pm sent time to show ppl power of this product

Bump for an amazing supp.

Fucking stoked to run this hopefully I get it so I can start march

March 5th I start my log

I just joined here, but I loved the previous version, I can't wait to see the results from these logs

Let me give you a snapshot of my recent experience. I was doin Test E and EQ. Gains were reasonable. Slow and steady. I read about this DMZ 3 and thought it would be a waste. I read a lot of reviews and science behind it and thought I'd give it a shot. This stuff kicked my gains into overdrive. I started feeling some anxiety so I backed off the test and EQ and I swear it increased my gains again. It's like this stuff doesn't need any help. After backing the injects down anxiety and anxious feeling went away and turned into a medium round the clock pump. I'm amazed. Take this shit and put it in oil so I can do it longer!! It really is stronger than winny for sure. As I said, I wasn't getting these results with Test E & EQ!

IML Gear Cream!
Don't know if you are still looking for loggers.... I have been off of everything since October, and last run was 8 weeks of Test @ about 1g/week. I weigh about 175-180 now, usually i end up around 190 with lower BF. Never broke 200, 195 at one point. Been lifting for over 20 years, off and on. I eat very clean.

I'm 37, and will be able to train 4-5 days/week with my current schedule. Took a few months off from lifting, and been back into it for a few weeks now.

Let me know. I do not plan to run anything else with this.

Attachments

• March Before.jpg
    March Before.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
Back