• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Take a look at my Cycle please..

Osama Bin Liftin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got done with my winter bulker at the end of December. Been cruising for a few weeks, and plan to start my next blast here in a few more weeks. Current stats are 5'9, 270.

Goal for the blast would be a lean bulker. Maybe cut up a bit at the end. 20 weeker, take a look and let me know how you feel about it.

1-20 Test C: 600mg/week
1-20 Primo: 900mg/week
1-20 Tren Hex: 450mg/week
1-4 D-Bol: 40mg/day
1-20+ HGH: 6iu/day
1-20 GHRP-6: 200mcg 3x/day
1-20 CJC-1295: 200mcg 3x/day

Pin on Mon, Wed, and Friday. 1cc Test, 3cc Primo, and 2cc Tren each time.

I also run 100mg a Deca a week for joints and such. Thinking about adding EQ in there, 800mg per week.

Aromasin and Prami the entire time. Other cycle and liver supports are in place. After cycle, will go back to cruise. If I left something out, let me know.

Thanks fellas!

could you post pictures of your physique? I want to see what kind of "5'9 270" we are dealing with. I feel it will have an impact on a lot of people's suggestions

What's your cycle history bro?

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

could you post pictures of your physique? I want to see what kind of "5'9 270" we are dealing with. I feel it will have an impact on a lot of people's suggestions

Would mind cycle experience either?

Dude has only those two posts.

Subbed .... Curious

Age, bf, aas experience and you'll get some real comments. Hell you could be a fat teenager

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

BF: 15-16%

Cycle History:
Started Juicing at 19. Been blasting and cruising for the past 3 years. Typically 12-16 week blast, 8-10 week cruise, 20 week blast and repeat. Cruising on 300mg Test and 100mg Deca right now. Have used Test, Tren, Mast, Deca, NPP, EQ, Primo, Dbol, Anadrol, TBol, Winstrol, Anavar, Halo, Supedrol.. so basically everything gear wise. Peptides.. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, CJC-1295, TB-500, IGF-1 DES, IGF-1 LR3, and PEG MGF. Also have experience with slin, humulin R and humulog.. and GH. Been on GH for close to 2 years.

Not going to post a pic, because the last time I did that.. someone searched the pic and found out my identity. Trying to avoid that happening again. So sorry.

Need any more info?

You could post a bicep or quad pic, no-one can track you from that, except the FDA

Jokes aside you're running a BIGGS cycle... If you don't grow you're under eating. You competing?

I did some shows a few years ago, but have not been on stage since then. I still practice posing and all that.. and plan to compete again in the future. But for now, I am just concerned with packing on size, leaning out a bit, then packing on more size.

Diet right now is pushing 6000 calories a day. 500g protein, 600g carb, and 130g fat. 1 Cheat meal a day, either Breakfast, or sometime before hitting the gym.

5'9 270 lbs. Show experience, but needs cycle help and refuses to post pics. Hmmm. Seems like with all that you should be giving advice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well, I put my cycles together by myself. Think it is a good idea to get a second opinion on things before I start. I think I have a good idea of what I am doing, but am far from an expert.

I'm just hear to see what other people think.

Thanks for the input. I'll leave the EQ out.

As far as the HCG. I blast 500iu/eod every for 2 weeks, every 4-6 weeks.

You are going to grow like Chris Christie at a twinkie buffet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back