• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Uncle Z sponsored blast

IML Gear Cream!
Nice, what you uaing for the cut? I want to add masteron and some winny at the end to my cycle now to help cut.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nice, what you uaing for the cut? I want to add masteron and some winny at the end to my cycle now to help cut.

Hell yea bro!! Ill be taking test prop, tren a, mast p,NPP , winny. :)

Hit it hard today!! Had a good workout and tore them muscles up. Im still doing the same split as last week. Feeling good. Diet is spot on today. It wasn't this weekend and I'm pissed at myself for that. This shits hard guys!! You gota want it, you Gota want it bad!! Fly straight... Don't cheat... Meet your goals!!

Hit cardio last night and this morning. Diet is spot on this week and its going to stay that way!! Today is 100g carb day.

What kind of carbs do you eat on a 100g day?

I only have carbs in meal 4(pre workout) and post workout. Pre workout I choose from sweet potatoes, red potatoes, wheat bread, black beans. Then post workout I have either a beagle, pasta, white rice.

So what do you the eat the rest of the day? Im finding it hard to get protein with little carbs on low carb days, im using 2 protein shakes to do it now.

So what do you the eat the rest of the day? Im finding it hard to get protein with little carbs on low carb days, im using 2 protein shakes to do it now.

chicken breast, lean beef, fish, eggs

Got a great workout in. Feeling great. Ill soon be closing this log and opening a new one for my pre contest cycle with euro pharm. I will be starting this weekend. Then we will see what tren and a A+ diet will do.

IML Gear Cream!
What weight are you down to now man?

Here are some pic. My weight is holding about 190lb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12
Good progress man, looking pretty damn lean brother! Im at 193 but thats still fat for me being the short fucker that I am.

Alright I'm closing this log and starting a new one. Iv been cruising for a wile but its now time to do my pre contest blast!! Shits gona be crazy!! Make sure you drop in and say hello. It will be in the uncle Z forum!!

Back