• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z sponsored blast

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Uncle Z sponsored blast
The gear is Zs euro Pharm. line. Here's the cycle Iv planned out..

1-10 (750mg test E)
2-3 (100mg NPP)
4-10 ( 200-mg NPP)
Dbol 20-40 mg pre workout.
1-12 12.5mg aromasin ED
Prima on hand
PCT: cruise

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 209
Bf: 15?
First cycle Test E
Second cycle Test P & tren A

Goal: lower body fat and add LBM
I am currently on a carb cycle diet.

This will b an Unbiased opinion of Z's euro pharm gear. This is my first run with them. Shipping was normal. Packaging was very Discrete and some of the best iv seen. Stay tuned for many updates on gear, training, diet, and pic

A few pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 37
First pin last night. Went smooth in the lats. Doing AM fasted cardio on stationary bike

You have a nice build as it is. You should have no problem this cycle making a huge transformation. Especially using EP products.

Hit chest, shoulders and arms today. Here's a few numbers

incline press 295x4
bench press 315x3

i love doing several (8-15) sets of bench. Of course it's with variety of wieght.
I did incline press, bench press, decline press, incline cable Flys, cable curls, weighted chins, seated curls, shoulder press, lots of lateral raises and a few core exercises.

Nice work buddy....gl with the log this go around:)

Good job, doing that many sets on bench will make your chest explode. Thats the way to do it brother!

Good job, doing that many sets on bench will make your chest explode. Thats the way to do it brother!

It takes a good workout to get my chest sore anymore, so that is one way I do it. I love chest days! Can't wait to bench 405 someday.

jus go heavy youll feel it hahaha nice work man

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I always try to do at least 2-3 sets at 80-90% of my max. Then lower the wieght a but and get lots of volume. Ill go all the way down to 185 for reps to failure. Wile I'm in ill try to max about every 2-3 weeks but I don't go crazy just try to move my Max by about 5lbs.

Good starting point bro,enjoy the ride.

Good to see you lift on glad to see you over here

IML Gear Cream!
Dbols, mmmm pop one chew one. Head to the gym. It's fucking chest day. Man I love chest day. Start on flat bench, One plate, two plates, lets try to rep three plates. Get 5, damn that's the most iv ever repped!! Warm up on incline. Go back to three plates on bench. Get three more reps. Hell yea. Back down to two plates. Back and forth from incline and flat bench. About 6 sets in on flat I go and fail on my 7th rep. Slide bar to stomach do a still up and throw bar off me.. The gym is packed. I can feel the silence, and see the ppl Stare at me. I Don't skip a beat and start striping the wieght and put the bar back and start loading it back up. A fellow meat head grabs a plate and put in on for me. I nod and say thanks. Lay back down , adrenalin racing. Get 8 reps. Ppl are still starring. I don't give a fuck. Non of them come here to work they come here to hangout and talk. Not me I'm here to get big and look nasty. I need more striations, I need more veins, I need more mass and less fat. I kill chest, bys and tris. 2hr workout. Couldn't do anouther rep. I leave it all in the gym. I'm determined, I want this, I will get this.

Doing some am cardio on stationary bike. Trying to burn some fat.. Fasted cardio gives me so much more entergy throughout the day, I love it.

No lifting today. My chest is tore up from yesterday. I think bc of the intensity of my workouts I'm going to do one day on one day off. Today was a low carb day. Consisted of eggs and ground beef, ground beef salad, stake salad, chicken salad. Couple boiled eggs and probably some peanutbuter befor bed.
I will b working with a nutritionist in the start of march and will do better about posting diet then. For now just eating clean. And carb cycling.

Get big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting some more cardio in before I ice skate to work lol. Hope everyone is enjoying this cold as piss winter. I'm ready to b canoeing in a speedo makes bitchs drool. For now that's just my happy place wile I ride this bike. Have a hard day builders. Let nothing stop u from ur goals. After all ur the only one that can prevent ur success.

It was back day today. Deadlifted 455x 4. Had two failed attempts of 505. Tons of dumbell and barbell rows. Cable pulls. Face pulls, pull ups with abb straps to isolate lats. Pull downs and lots of dead lifts. Dbols have my intensity and endurance up for sure. Still only at 20mg pre workout.

Another morning, some more cardio. Shooting for an hour of cycling today. Ill pinning my lats tonight. Can't wait!!

Pinned lats today. Went smooth. So glad I started pinning lats. They handle it well

Back