• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this snow?

I knew it! It has to be a conspiracy when the deep south was just covered in "snow" and "ice" this week. I mean, when the earth has been heating up rapidly for the last 100 years because of heavy industry in the wealthy countries, how could there possible be such a thing as snow anymore? At first, I just assumed that it was a byproduct of climate change (or, global warming). But, they even managed to stage this so well that when the temperature when above freezing, the "ice" and "snow" actually melted. This is obviously the work of those evil capitalists who want to destroy our planet!

But, they even managed to stage this so well that when the temperature when above freezing, the "ice" and "snow" actually melted.

Yup, using extreme low frequency radio waves that only elite intelligent people can detect.

that's pretty wild...he should have ate some of it

I was waiting for him to set his house on fire.

Black people clearly have far higher IQ's than the rest of us. I never would have figured out that something that is super light and airy would not have produced as much water as a solid block of ice when melting... Hmmm.

Dropping out of school or skipping most of it has clearly helped him in life

Back