• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dannie's Weight Loss Log - with help of Sarms1 MK-2866 and EliteBodyTuneUp

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
logo.png

http://elitebodytuneup.com/elitebody-coaching/

Dannie's Weight Loss Log

With special thanks to
24K and Sarms1 for hooking me up with some MK-2866
OSL and EliteBodyTuneUp for helping me with the diet
Current Pic:
attachment.php

Stats:

Weight 206.7 lbs
Height 6 ft

Goal:
To loose as much fat as possible in 4 weeks whilst maintaining muscle mass.

Diet:
30% below maintenance
16h fast
First meal an hour after workout

Workout DaysNon Workout Days / Cardio
Protein280g280g
Carbs280g120g
Fat50g80g
Calories29702520

Workout schedule:
Day 1Weights + 15min HITT
Day 240 minutes walk
Day 330 min HITT

Drugs:
attachment.php

Week 0
Ostarine MK-2866 20mg ed whilst slowly decreasing calories from 4200 to 3000

Weeks 1,2
Ostarine MK-2866 30mg
Clen 40-60mcg
T3 37.5-50mcg (split into 2 doses)
Yohimbine 15-20mg (split into 4 doses)
Dexaprine (v1) as an appetite suppressant or/and pre-workout energy boost 0.5-1 tab

Weeks 3,4
Ostarine MK-2866 30mg
Clen 60-80mcg
T3 50-75mcg (split into 2 doses)
Yohimbine 20mg (split into 4 doses)
Dexaprine (v1) as an appetite suppressant or/and pre-workout energy boost 0.5-1 tab
Testosterone Propionate 100mg EOD
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg ew

Attachments

• drugs.jpg
    drugs.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 155
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 159
Update 1:
Coming close to the end of week zero aka pre-run. Pictures and weight posted above been taken this morning. Proper weight loss - week 1 of the protocol I've outlined above starts on Monday.
Yesterday calories down to 3400kcal, 1t weights session in 6 days, 50 mins DC style back and biceps workout followed by 20 minutes low intensity cardio - getting used to new cardio equipment at the gym.
Today's calories down to around 2800kcal including only 90g of Carbs, no weights, 10 minutes fasted HIIT training and 30 minutes walk in the morning.

I started supplementing Sarms1 Ostarine a week after my last test e shot (125mg).
As expected I have lost some strength on big lifts such as Bench, Deadlift or even Cable Rows.
Strength on small lifts such as Hammer Curls, Cable Curls seems to be the same.

I am really looking forward to your results bro... you should see some excellent results with this stack bro... anything you need along the way, just let me know...

I've had a lot of lean gains and fat loss success with ostarine. I just recently ran some of sarms1's products and loved them.

knowing what you know about ostarine's benefits, would you ever consider it in pct?

wks 3 & 4 are pretty stacked as far as compounds/sarms/anabolics....

should be very interesting to watch man.........GL

Update 2:
Fasted dead-lift session in the morning.
Managed to pull 425lbs for 1 rep max. Not brilliant as 35 lbs less than my PB, but pretty good considering that 3 weeks ago I only managed to pull 375.

I am really looking forward to your results bro... you should see some excellent results with this stack bro... anything you need along the way, just let me know...
What do you mean? You got moar sarms1 goodies waiting for me?

I've had a lot of lean gains and fat loss success with ostarine. I just recently ran some of sarms1's products and loved them.

knowing what you know about ostarine's benefits, would you ever consider it in pct?
Calorie deficit is far too low to allow any gains. Hoping that Osta can assist the fat loss and minimalise muscle catabolism.

As for Osta in the PCT, there is not mus research on MK-2866, the bro science is inconclusive as some say as little as 8mg is suppressive other say less than 25mg is not suppressive.
If I was to come off and PCT properly I would not wanna take any risks and hinder the recovery. Thus to answer your questions - No, I would not use Ostarine in a PCT.

nice to see Tiromel t3 from turkey finally made new box after long years!
Currency there are both versions floating around.
wks 3 & 4 are pretty stacked as far as compounds/sarms/anabolics....

should be very interesting to watch man.........GL
That's the plan week 3 and 4 is all out militant fat loss.

Update 2:
Fasted dead-lift session in the morning.
Managed to pull 425lbs for 1 rep max. Not brilliant as 35 lbs less than my PB, but pretty good considering that 3 weeks ago I only managed to pull 375.

What do you mean? You got moar sarms1 goodies waiting for me?

Calorie deficit is far too low to allow any gains. Hoping that Osta can assist the fat loss and minimalise muscle catabolism.

As for Osta in the PCT, there is not mus research on MK-2866, the bro science is inconclusive as some say as little as 8mg is suppressive other say less than 25mg is not suppressive.
If I was to come off and PCT properly I would not wanna take any risks and hinder the recovery. Thus to answer your questions - No, I would not use Ostarine in a PCT.

Currency there are both versions floating around.

That's the plan week 3 and 4 is all out militant fat loss.
osta will deff help you hold muscle, if you wanted more fat loss assitance, you should have added gw to the mix as well brother.The combo would be excellent for what you seek.

Following along bro.. hearing nothing but good stuff about sarms1. 24k knows his shit for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looks like a great stack. Good luck!

Do you have an idea what results you would have w/o the sarm and now you're trying to see what additive effect it would have?

IML Gear Cream!
You will love Ostarine. It is awesome and versatile for adding lean mass and stripping bodyfat.

Update 3:
I am away this week, got access to a very limited gym equipment and the weather is crap so no cardio this week.
Fast today was slightly longer than planned - 20 hours without any food (well thats a lie I've had 4g of bcaa before and during workout)
Last meal yesterday at 10pm, gym 3-5pm, first meal at 6pm then 3000kcal in 6 hours. P230g, C290g F80g

Due to the limited equipment the workout wasn't the usual DC training or Strongman circuit. It was 2 hours of Biceps and Triceps super-sets.
To test my strength I off with a straight set of pull ups, did 11 -1 more than while on cycle thus strength has gone up... or at least stayed the same and extra rep is due to the weight loss.
On the other hand the recovery between the sets has suffered, I attempted another set and only managed to do 4 reps! Needed to rest for 5 mins before I could do a set of 10 reps. I believe this is caused by low caloric intake, low carbohydrates intake and most important 17h of fast prior to the workout.

I am starting to see some results, stomach is looking flatter also vascularity has improved. I will weight myself when I am back home on Saturday.

Looks like a great stack. Good luck!

Do you have an idea what results you would have w/o the sarm and now you're trying to see what additive effect it would have?
Tried similar diet, no aas and 50mcg T3 in the past, got ripped but with every pound of fat lost I also lost a pound of muscle.
Right now I am counting on Ostarine to preserve muscle tissue and aid the fat loss, however in week 3 and 4 I am gonna introduce some anabolics as well.

you have a solid base and frame already.. this is going to zoom you to the next level

Update 4:
Some night swats last night as I woke up with a semi sweated t-shirt. Vascularity keeps improving, sick veins in my forearms, even at night time.
Fasted for 18h today. 15h fast, 1.5h brutal leg workout first meal 1.5h after the workout. Total amount of calories eaten 2430 kcal P190g, C250g, F, 50g.

Light weight but lotta reps
Hip belt squats
Barbel squats <-Almost fainted on the final set
Calf raises
Toe raises (as in raising on heals as opposed to toes when doing standard calf raises)

Each exercise 4-5 sets , 20-24 reps.

Update 5:
Been away again, no cardio and no gym over last 4 days, kept calories at 2500.

attachment.php

Starting weight 211.6 lbs
Weight after initial water loss 206.7 lbs (see pictures in the 1st post)
Current weight, 1 week into the program 201.5 lbs (see pictures above)

I am loosing 5lbs per week, wish I could gain weight at the same rate.

Attachments

• week1.jpg
    week1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 89
You will gain some weight.. we just need to get you to the gym brotha

Update 6:
Back and Biceps workout, big strength gain on 1st exercise, managed to squeeze 2 more reps than when i was on Tren and Test cycle!
As the workout progressed I was getting weaker lifts. Recovery between sets also suffered a lot - this is due to low calorie and low carb diet.

Here's my post workout meal. Rump Steak, Mash Potatoes and Peppercorn Sauce.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_7836.jpg
    DSC_7836.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 76
Update 7:
attachment.php

211.6 lbs - Starting weight
206.7 lbs - Weight after initial water loss (1[SUP]st[/SUP] Post)
201.5 lbs - 1 week into the program (Update 5)

199.7 lbs - Current Weight, 2 weeks into the program

Not the best picture, looking rather flat, abs not aren't showing I blame it on the bad light.
Shoulders are popping out, gotten slightly more vascular over last few days, also insane strength gains - I am stronger than on my last Test and Tren blast.

Sumo leg press
Test, Tren 4200 kcal - 230 lbs for 30 reps
Ostarine, T3, Clen 2600 kcal - 240 lbs for 33 reps

Wow that looks so delicious..
Tasted better than it looked!

Attachments

• week2.jpg
    week2.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 68
IML Gear Cream!
That is impressive how much BF % have you lost?

Subbed ... I hear T3 over 50mcg is dangerous for losing muscle mass ... You going intermittent fasting?

Update 8:
Not much to report 10 min bike ride to the gym, 20 min HITT cardio, 30 min bike ride home - took a long way to burn more fat.

As for Test E, I decided against long esters as I am planning to come off everything and do a proper PCT
Correction to Week 3 and 4 AASs supplementation. I will be taking 100mg of Test P EOD only.

That is impressive how much BF % have you lost?
Not sure, I haven't measured. The goal was to loose as much fat as possible in 4 weeks with minimal muscle loss.
Pictures are taken first thing in the morning after an overnight fast, hence the flat look of mu muscles. I usually fill up after brakefast.
Right after this fat loss protocol I will jump on 800mg of Test P, increase calories by a 1000 and blow up.

Subbed ... I hear T3 over 50mcg is dangerous for losing muscle mass ... You going intermittent fasting?
Strength is up, so not muscle loss if any, all thanks to Ostarine.

As for Intermittent Fasting I am trying my best, sometimes my schedule does not allow me fast for as long as I wish.
I usually fast for 16-18h. 2-3 times a week I am forced to fast for 12-13h only.

Update 9:
attachment.php
199.7 lbs - 2 weeks into the program (Update 7)
195.9 lbs - Current weight, 3 weeks into the program

I am really impressed with the strength gains, here is an example from yesterdays workout.
Hack Squat
180 lbs x 29 reps (3 reps more than before cutting)
150 lbs x 41 reps (1 rep more than before cutting)

To reward myself I decided to carb up, had over 4200kcal (P 300g , C 500g, F 70g)

Did 40 minutes steady state cardio this morning, but did not eat anything until early afternoon... well apart from a serving of super greens, but that's only 30kcal. I cut today's calories down to 2115 (P 180g, C 150g, F 70g) and increased my water intake.

Attachments

• week3.jpg
    week3.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 45
Update 10 - The end

199.7 lbs - 2 weeks into the program (Update 7)
195.9 lbs - 3 weeks into the program (Update 9)
194.7 lbs -
Current weight, 4 weeks into the program.

Overall weight loss - 17.1 lbs
I am very satisfied with the results, I felt so comfortable with the progress that over last week have been consuming around 3400 kcal each day. Yet I managed to drop over a pound.
I really enjoyed Ostarine, it helped me preserve the muscle tissue during cut and as I mentioned in previous posts I gained some strength... which is very unusual on a calorie restricted diet. I will definitely get some more and add it to my September-November bulk cycle.
I dropped Ostarine today and increased Test P from 350 to 500mg/wk- it's time to bulk!
I ate 540 grams of carbs today, gonna update the thread with post carb-up body weight and pictures tomorrow.

Very impressive work bro. Good luck on the rest of your cycle

Update 11
attachment.php

Post carb-up weight 199.5 lbs

Attachments

• 2014-03-04 13.48.30.jpg
    2014-03-04 13.48.30.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 110
Back