• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which one would you choose if you were me

IML Gear Cream!
Lypolisis happens best when igf levels reach their peak levels. Takes two weeks typically. The thing is your probably getting leaner but you can't tell because of the water retention. Once you drop them later on or your body adjusts you will notice the difference. When I dropped rips I dropped about 5lbs.

oh yea i am leaner for sure i just dont look it. i just thought you pros might know trick how to look good while on them because i plane on being on them for at least 6 months i dont want to not look good and aesthetic for 6 months. i uped my cardio but it not fat it is water weight or bloat so thats not going to help maybe i need water pills idk.i just added igf-lr3 i dont know if that will help or hurt we will see.

Holy crap man, don't add more shit to what you're already doing. Get what you're taking under control. More is not better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe a natural diuretic but I wouldn't take diuretics. They are not very good on the kidneys. Try natural diuretics through food.

Back