• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Little confused about Tren

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm just getting stared; wanting to build muscle mass and lose fat; I'm on TRT about 200-300 a week and my total Test is 1100 free Test 28. Would adding some Tren E help speed things up? Any downside to adding the Tren? If I understand it's effects, it can lower my Test levels, but does a better job of making muscle mass.

Suggestions, tips, ideas??

I said I am confused about it. I've read that it lowers Test levels, so I'm asking questions and trying to wrap my head around what's best.

"200-300" mgs a week, im guessing your not doctor prescribed

You're wrong I am prescribed, but I'm doing a bit more than the script calls for.

How about this, post your stats, previous cycle history, and current diet/training regime. Try not to lie too much.

^^this. But i Doubt it will matter too much. Because judging by your first post you need to read more before asking questions. Sorry but there is a lot of information that you need to know and NO one here is going to post all of it for you.

plus its stickied right above this

How about this, post your stats, previous cycle history, and current diet/training regime. Try not to lie too much.

I posted all that on another thread; but here's the short of it:

I'm 61, be 62 in April, 5'10", 210 Lbs probably have 25-20 lbs fat. I swim laps three times and I lift two or three times a week. I don't eat a diet you could relate to; I only have about 25% of my small intestine, so I have to eat 200 grams of protein a day and a lot of fat; I don't absorb fat and protein well. I usually drink Champion Pure Whey Stack every day to get about half the protein I need.

My total Test is now at 1100, free Test is 28; my total Cholesterol is 97. Without the TRT my Test was about 250; but that was over a year ago when I started TRT.

No previous cycle history at all, just been on TRT for about 14 months now. Script is for 1.5 cc of Test Cyp 200 every other week, but it felt like a roller coaster, so I went to 1 cc every week and feel much better. Doc thinks 1100 is a bit too high, but I don't so we'll see.

When I was reading about Tren and it said it would reduce Test level, I was thinking maybe I would try it and make the Doc happy while building more muscle, but like I said, I'm a bit confused about it so dummy me, I asked a question.

IML Gear Cream!
The long and short is this, yes Tren drops your NATURAL production but since you are not naturally making any test but administering it by means of IM injections you don't need to worry about anything in that department. Your shut down as is...

come on guys, theres a way to do this without beating him up.

come on guys, theres a way to do this without beating him up.

Thanks NoviceAAS; it's OK, I'm a tough old bird, a few rude comments from someone on an internet board won't ruin my day. I actually have a younger brother who has downs and will be 60 this year and he is one cool dude; no way dickhead could insult me with such a lowlife comment.

And I did get the information I was looking for, thanks to a couple of guys who did post some good stuff, so all in all I consider the thread a success!

Thanks NoviceAAS; it's OK, I'm a tough old bird, a few rude comments from someone on an internet board won't ruin my day. I actually have a younger brother who has downs and will be 60 this year and he is one cool dude; no way dickhead could insult me with such a lowlife comment.

And I did get the information I was looking for, thanks to a couple of guys who did post some good stuff, so all in all I consider the thread a success!

I like your style sears!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Solidassears- This might be sacriligious around these woods, but I really think tren is an AAS for a more experienced cycler. Tren has a lot of sides and for someone like you casually trying to gain a few lbs of muscle and shed some fat without necessarily trying to become the next Olympia, I would recommend doing something less drastic like primo, more test, EQ, anavar, winny, or deca if you're bulking up a bit. Deca has, and always be, my favorite AAS. I even like low dose NPP at the beginning of a slimming cycle.

Also, I've been on trt for 6 years and sometimes i just run a cycle with additional test, and the test alone cycle is something that works really well and is often overlooked. But try to read what the guys are saying, do a little more research and digest this info before jumping into tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 gram test a week and dex for estrogen
Boom

Tren A didnt lower my Test I was running 250 per week of test.

Solidassears- This might be sacriligious around these woods, but I really think tren is an AAS for a more experienced cycler. Tren has a lot of sides and for someone like you casually trying to gain a few lbs of muscle and shed some fat without necessarily trying to become the next Olympia, I would recommend doing something less drastic like primo, more test, EQ, anavar, winny, or deca if you're bulking up a bit. Deca has, and always be, my favorite AAS. I even like low dose NPP at the beginning of a slimming cycle.

Also, I've been on trt for 6 years and sometimes i just run a cycle with additional test, and the test alone cycle is something that works really well and is often overlooked. But try to read what the guys are saying, do a little more research and digest this info before jumping into tren.

Thanks Big; you got it right, I'm not looking to be Olympia or anything even close. When I was reading about Tren the thing I liked was that it said it would drop my Test level, so that's why I was looking into it. When I found out that it only suppresses natural test, well that put it in the forgitaboutit pile. My doc has a stroke when my test level gets above 900 and I want to keep it over 1100 while I'm lifting, so I was thinking of doing some tren the next time I need to test for the doc. I've about decided to just bump up my test to 300 a week and put off testing for 6 months and see what happens. From what I can gather, I'll need to lay off the Test for a couple of week before I do a blood test for my doc.

I want to weight the same as I do now, 200-210 but lose 20-30 pounds of fat and gain that much in muscle. I think it's doable, but I guess only time will tell.

1 gram test a week and dex for estrogen
Boom

Wow! 1 gram week? That's a lot of test; I'm doing 200-250 right now and that's making my test level around 1100; what would I see doing a gram a week? How much dex are you talking about?

I would start at 600mg and see how your body reacts to that first run it for several weeks then bump it up if you like. Also you can pop some d- bol and that will lower your lab test score...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Back