IronMagLabs.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


I'm trying to put on mass. need help

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    I'm trying to put on mass. need help

    I'm 22 and have been working out for about six months I've put up about 15 pounds of lean muscle but. I need a boost. Does anyone know any good stacks that I could get started on. Something a little cheap but trustworthy.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    650
    Rep Points
    31784166

    Quote Originally Posted by red1man View Post
    I'm 22 and have been working out for about six months I've put up about 15 pounds of lean muscle but. I need a boost. Does anyone know any good stacks that I could get started on. Something a little cheap but trustworthy.
    Bro, you don't want to hear this and trust me I am the last person to tell someone over 21 not to use AAS as I think everyone needs to make decisions in their life and live with the consequences, good or bad. But you have been training for 6 months. That is baby steps in a gym. Nail your diet or hire a coach. Your diet and training are still being sorted out. Again put your money towards someone who can teach you how to eat and train.

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    376
    Rep Points
    32860216

    Food + lift = muscle

    Need a boost, take preworkout. You havent reached you natural potential with six months lifting, and your natty t is maxed out.


    Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Thanks guys I been off and on for about two years to b more precise. But I think I've reached my plateau and wont go over 170 lbs. I eat like crazy but I think my metabolism is really good cuz it just wont let me. I exercise 4 to 5 days a week. I take my supplements and everything. I just havent seen any more results.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    376
    Rep Points
    32860216

    dude your only 22 your testosterone is naturally jacked, if you do steroids you could permanently screw that up. then you'll be 30 years old with low test and tied to a needle for the rest of your life.

    diet is 80 percent of building your body, training and supplementation the other 20 percent. eat two more meals and buy some weightgainer to take before bed with spoonfulls of peanut butter. i promise you can beat your metabolism if you eat more. besides if your not eating enough when you stop taking anabolics you will loose everything you gain.

    not trying to be a dick kid i just dont want you to mess yourself up.

    if you're gonna take something regardless research ostarine, it's mild, it works, and the supression on it will be less than any other anabolic.

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    @13bret, I appreciate the honest response and we'll I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing. I guess it's just a matter of time. Thanks dude.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    No matter what your motivation for wanting to engage in muscle building, you will reap considerable benefits from it. Doing it the right way is very important to avoiding injuries and keeping your routine going

Similar Threads

  1. Please Help With MASS
    By hodginsx924 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. N-Large2, Mass Factor or Instant Mass? When?
    By mrmark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 07:46 PM
  3. Test, the mass builder: what sort of mass?
    By redflash in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 05:11 AM
  4. Mass Maker vs Serious Mass
    By Y2Yzir13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 02:24 PM
  5. Need Mass
    By wantsomepizza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 02:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->