• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm trying to put on mass. need help

red1man

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 22 and have been working out for about six months I've put up about 15 pounds of lean muscle but. I need a boost. Does anyone know any good stacks that I could get started on. Something a little cheap but trustworthy.

I'm 22 and have been working out for about six months I've put up about 15 pounds of lean muscle but. I need a boost. Does anyone know any good stacks that I could get started on. Something a little cheap but trustworthy.

Bro, you don't want to hear this and trust me I am the last person to tell someone over 21 not to use AAS as I think everyone needs to make decisions in their life and live with the consequences, good or bad. But you have been training for 6 months. That is baby steps in a gym. Nail your diet or hire a coach. Your diet and training are still being sorted out. Again put your money towards someone who can teach you how to eat and train.

Food + lift = muscle

Need a boost, take preworkout. You havent reached you natural potential with six months lifting, and your natty t is maxed out.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys I been off and on for about two years to b more precise. But I think I've reached my plateau and wont go over 170 lbs. I eat like crazy but I think my metabolism is really good cuz it just wont let me. I exercise 4 to 5 days a week. I take my supplements and everything. I just havent seen any more results.

dude your only 22 your testosterone is naturally jacked, if you do steroids you could permanently screw that up. then you'll be 30 years old with low test and tied to a needle for the rest of your life.

diet is 80 percent of building your body, training and supplementation the other 20 percent. eat two more meals and buy some weightgainer to take before bed with spoonfulls of peanut butter. i promise you can beat your metabolism if you eat more. besides if your not eating enough when you stop taking anabolics you will loose everything you gain.

not trying to be a dick kid i just dont want you to mess yourself up.

if you're gonna take something regardless research ostarine, it's mild, it works, and the supression on it will be less than any other anabolic.

@13bret, I appreciate the honest response and we'll I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing. I guess it's just a matter of time. Thanks dude.

No matter what your motivation for wanting to engage in muscle building, you will reap considerable benefits from it. Doing it the right way is very important to avoiding injuries and keeping your routine going

Back