• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EOD's Road to the Show. Sponsored by Evolution Peptides and Steroidsfax.com

IML Gear Cream!
160 huh? Maybe I will try for that next go but I was shaking pretty good with 120 LOL.

Sticking to 120 this run lol. I will get to 200!!!!! I will shake like a fucking meth head, IDC. This shit I leaning me out nicely.

There is now an Evolution discount code in my signature!!! 15% off for you guys!

Weighed today, pumped at my progress! Down close to 20 pounds and getting lean! Excited for my show already!

Just an update today. Hit the gym a little later than I wanted but at least I got in there. I'm not at a 24hr gym so I had to kill my workout out and hit my cardio. All went well though! Did a shot last night in my thigh where I usually get pip and no pip at all. I'm assuming its because I wasn't shaky at all and sciroxx is very very smooth.

Got another pack from Evolution. Their TA is fucking unmatched. And I think many research places have fast shipping, but evolutions is ridiculous. Big thanks again to them and there is a discount code in my signature!

Thank you Pred! Appreciate it!

Alright fellas. Sorry I have been hit and miss with updates. Just busting my ass to not miss workouts. It has been a tough year so far but can't let that shit get in the way of progress!

Hit the gym early today then stayed busy all damn day. Thank god I had all my food ready to go! Good preparation prevents poor performance!

Shot tonight because I got lazy and fell asleep last night (rarely happens because I have come to enjoy pinning, makes me feel a little bit closer to success lol)

My coach wants my calories to stay the same since progress is being made. So that said there was a small tweak to my cardio and now throwing in some more high intensity. Kind of sucks and kind of makes time go by just a little bit quicker.

Overall I feel good, at least mentally. I can tell the weight loss is starting to impact the weights I push and pull. Never been about power so I am just trying to shrug it off. It will come back!

Again sorry for any delays to anyone following, I am working to keep up with Pms first and foremost and no one is getting delays in that area. Things are starting to work themselves out and I am staying optimistic that I can get back to good daily updates within a week or so.

Feel like I should give another big shoutout to Evolution and Sciroxx. Even just the support I have had from the team at SF and the guys at Evolution is crazy. Feel like I have a whole team behind me, pushing me to be as good as I can in my show and I am a nobody. I would be willing to bet most national level guys arent getting the same support I am. So to Vision, JW, (Rest of the SF team), Evolution, and can NOT leave out Predator....Thank you!

Its my pleasure brother, you show the same support for my log. Cant wait to see how you do on stage man

-jwgibbons

Haha you guys are the shit! As for an update, I don't have much of one today. Had a laxed arm day and did my cardio (arms were pretty well dead as I have hit back and chest last two days). Killed out my cardio and ate my post meal. Waiting on my next meal now!

IML Gear Cream!
So today was an off day. Also a shot day. Been feeling bloated and shitty all week so IDK what is going on. Feeling leaner by the mirror but not by the scale. We will see what happens on weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Earl is still making good progress on the peptides and I can tell obvious differences compared to his last cutting cycles that didnt incorporate any peptides.

No pip at all from last nights injection. Today I will be lifting but not until a bit later. This is somewhat of an early update. My mind is already fucking with me and I still have a ways to go. Just trying to keep that and my hunger/cravings controlled is not the easiest thing in the world.

Peptides are solid as well. So all is good on the gear, peptides, and coaching end. Just got to keep my head in the game, that is where the issues are arising.

My coach got after me a bit this week and made some changes to my diet/cardio. Def not a good thing I wouldn't imagine. Not feeling great about my progress but I'm not even halfway there yet and I'm sure my coach has some tricks up his sleeves. We haven't touched T3, DNP, any orals, and only one cycle of clen so far. So not too worried just not happy. Gotta keep driving forward and bring the best me I can. Not updating my weight this week as I see no point since no progress was made on the scale. I thought I looked better but my coach obviously didn't and he is far more knowledgeable than myself lol.

Thanks pred. Appreciate the support bro. Like I said already, I am blessed to have the support I do!

My coach got after me a bit this week and made some changes to my diet/cardio. Def not a good thing I wouldn't imagine. Not feeling great about my progress but I'm not even halfway there yet and I'm sure my coach has some tricks up his sleeves. We haven't touched T3, DNP, any orals, and only one cycle of clen so far. So not too worried just not happy. Gotta keep driving forward and bring the best me I can. Not updating my weight this week as I see no point since no progress was made on the scale. I thought I looked better but my coach obviously didn't and he is far more knowledgeable than myself lol.
BROTHER, TRUST ME, I KNOW THE FEELING! I feel like progress is slow as fuck and there are some days I am so tired or angry about stuff I don't even feel like working out/doing cardio /writing my log. My driving force...when I was 290 pounds a few months ago, not fitting into any of my clothes and actually having to hit walmart for xxl fat guy clothes. Between that and sucking wind walking up stairs that was motivation enough to never get that way again in my life. Now I was a guy with a Div 1 football scholarship and then a combat background in the military were I ran anywhere between 2-10 miles a day. I have been in pretty awesome shape for a good portion of my life. Don't get me wrong I have gotten fat a few times in between playing ball and my 6 year military career but nothing like I was just a few months ago. You got this brother! The road is always long with plenty of bumps and twists, but when you hit the finish line there is no better feeling.

That seriously made an impact bro. Made me think of a couple years ago when I was obese and couldn't fit into anything. I will be my best in 12 weeks. Appreciate the support bro. I really do.

I have to admit, after getting my ass chewed a bit it seems to be easier to not fuck up lol. Idk what it is but since I was a kid sometimes I just need someone to get after me a bit to get my head right. Lets see how this week goes. Today was an off day and my cardio got done! Killed that shit out earlier so I could be done with it for the day.

No shot tonight but earl is getting his Evolution Peps. He is loving the peps big time!

Hey guys! Sorry been busy as he'll these past few days. Everything I progressing well for me. About 11 weeks out! Time to get shreddy! Earl is making solid progress also. Bumped mast up to 600 and kept everything else including pep protocol the same. Evolution Peps are the bomb, just ask earl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fuck this has been a hectic week fellas. Not much to update within progress and I've been go go go all week. Too much shit going on.

Sticking with the plan though. Earl just took his doses and is about to pass out. He sleeps like a champ on the Evolution iPam and cjc

IML Gear Cream!
Well fuck this has been a hectic week fellas. Not much to update within progress and I've been go go go all week. Too much shit going on.

Sticking with the plan though. Earl just took his doses and is about to pass out. He sleeps like a champ on the Evolution iPam and cjc
^Keep it up brother

Thanks man. My weekend is completely fucked lol. Got some shit I need to do so I will be living off of deli meat turkey and sweet potatoes/possibly rice or pita bread. I will make this shit work though. Like lifting about 10 hours earlier than I'm use to lol....I hate morning lifts but tomorrow morning....it's on!

Alright fellas I am very sorry for this not getting updated for the past few days. Busy doesn't begin to describe my weekend lol.

Anyways let's start off by saying my weight actually seems to be holding steady and possibly increasing a bit? I did come off of clen for my two weeks off and that could have had something to do with it.

Started clen again for my two weeks on and up to 80mcg shaking like a boss! I have a very weird relationship with clen, I love it and hate it lol. Not to fond of shaking my ass off (so bad people actually ask me if I'm okay lmao) but the results are just awesome. Couple of my local bodybuilder buddies have actually asked me what clen I'm taking because they want some haha.

Other than that I got my carbs cut a little bit. Nothing too crazy and my cardio is holding steady for right now. I am planning on moving to a leaner post workout protein on my next tub. Nothing wrong with what I'm taking but just an easy way to cut 4 grams of fat and a few carbs out. Not to mention I'm getting bored of the flavor lol.

Peptides were neglected over the weekend due to traveling and leaving Earl at home but they were started again yesterday. Big shout out to Evolution again. These peptides are true quality guys and worth every single penny. Discount in my signature!!!!

Other than that I can only think to say that my mast is staying at 600 NPP at 400 and test at 750. I can also tell I got my AI more dialed in due to me wanting to hump my gf every time she is around lol. I was on a higher dose of letro and my joints hurt like a mother fucker and my sex drive went bye bye. So I cut that in half from where I was and no estrogen issues at all. (Could be another reason why my weight increased).

I feel lean. Feel good. I'm fucking pumped for show day!

Not much to update after yesterday. Moving my dose on clen up again tomorrow.

Quick reminder that Evolution hooked me up with a discount code for you guys! I make no money or benefit at all from this code. I am doing it solely to save you guys money!

Again not much to update. Off dat, did cardio, prepped a fuck ton of food! Lol that was my day!

Alright guys, this week I made some good progress. Seemed to lean out nicely and my waist is starting to thin out and tighten up. Clen is up to 120 and I plan on sticking at that dose. Peps are still the same for Earl and anabolics are the same for me (600 mast, 400 npp, 750 test). Coach told me we are going to be hitting winny at week 6 so I am actually excited for that lol.

No changes to my diet this week.

Food prep day! Just waiting for my shakes to calm down a bit before I start using my big ass knife lol

Alright guys, this week I made some good progress. Seemed to lean out nicely and my waist is starting to thin out and tighten up. Clen is up to 120 and I plan on sticking at that dose. Peps are still the same for Earl and anabolics are the same for me (600 mast, 400 npp, 750 test). Coach told me we are going to be hitting winny at week 6 so I am actually excited for that lol.

No changes to my diet this week.
I thought you were going to try to go higher.

Back