• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just found out I have a nigger in my family tree!

ya your grandpa does like to hang out there quit a bit

time to trim that tree...

Shake the tree hard enough you never know what will fall out. I hate to break it to you but the truth is if you go back far enough you yourself come from a nigger !! Time to stop being ignorant and understand we all bleed red. If you hate "niggers" so much blame the United States for creating them, because blacks dont act like the in the R.O.W.

Shake the tree hard enough you never know what will fall out. I hate to break it to you but the truth is if you go back far enough you yourself come from a nigger !! Time to stop being ignorant and understand we all bleed red. If you hate "niggers" so much blame the United States for creating them, because blacks dont act like the in the R.O.W.

^^I didn't say I hated niggers. That was someone else's thread. I had the anti-Semitic thread. :finger:

wow. much racist. so prejudice.

yeah my racial mix is all over the fuckin place honestly

american mutt

yeah...I just counted 6 real quick

anyone asks...I'm greek, its what I most look like and that's in there too

I was just thinkin...could be worse, there could be jews

I have Scots- Irish, Greek, Fnish, and Native American in mine. Lol I had no chance to avoid being a functional alcoholic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Azzas family tree only has 1 side, benefits of having brothers and sisters marry and u save on xmas/bday gifts.......downside is u can defib worth a damn and that fatigue is a real IFBB career ending situation.....

jk lolz

Just cut the rope, then bury or cremate him. But, make sure you take out his family if possible so they don't come back and try to get in your other family trees of your house. make sure you don't have any watermelons growing in the garden, or anything else that might lead to another infestation. It's hard to believe that it's no longer cruelty to animals, but an actual homicide. :(

Back