• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh blue tops or yellow tops

sneez123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone run these? Looking for feedback on blue tops and yellow tops

4 days and nothing? Someone has to have pulled the trigger on these

I asked the same question bout there hgh in general I got no replies. I'm gonna try a few yellow and have myself tested my wife works in lab so should be easy fast results.

Anyone run these? Looking for feedback on blue tops and yellow tops

I've run both. I ran 7 kits of blue tops and have one kit still on chill. I ran a kit of yellows to get labs Jintani; they tested at 22.5. I did not see any real progress. I ran my first Riptropin kit and got better results with that one kit than all the blue / yellow tops. They are cheap, but ineffective so if you bought two for the price of one Rip or other comparable product you wouldn't get the return. I would say Rips/comparable product is the absolute minimum quality generic you want to purchase.

If you can afford pharma, get that. Unfortunately I can't afford them. If you can't afford Rips/comparable product then save your money or spend it on something besides hgh. I spent a great deal of money learning this lesson the hard way.

I like the yellows way more than the blue tops. I think most blues are fake now anyway!!!

Back