• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Help

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, first cycle here. I'm 24, been lifting for over 6 years, body fat is pretty high to be honest I would guess high teens weigh a little over 200. I decided my first cycle would be test only.

Weeks 1-10: test e 500mgs ew, 10mgs of aromasin ed
Weeks 11-12: 10mgs of aromasin ed
Weeks 13-16: nolvadex 40/40/20/20, continue aromasin 10mgs ed

I pinned 250mgs of test e for the first time on wed and started the 10mgs of aromasin ed. By Friday I had lost my sex drive. I figured since it was soo early that maybe the aromasin killed my estrogen levels causing this, especially since I dont have any other symptoms. So I stopped the aromasin on sat. Today is sunday, I pinned another 250mgs of test e this morning and have not taken aromasin and I think today sex drive is completely gone.

Not sure whats going on, maybe estrogen is too high? I have no other symptoms though. I know a blood test is the only way to confirm but now im thinking instead of dropping the aromasin I should have upped the dosage. Or is it too early to tell?

Any thoughts on this?

I use aromasin and it is powerful. You've crashed your e2. I take 12.5 mg every third day on a similar protocol to what your using and I'm in the low 20's. When I was taking 12.5 mg daily I was at 7 for my e2 and had the same issues you are having.

I would have told you to wait until week 2 to start the AI and d 12.5 eod.

I'd say back off the AI until you get morning wood an your sex drive back and try 10mg eod.

Although aromasin has a short half life it is still working after 3 or so days until the body produces more aromatase enzyme.

Exemestane reaches peak plasma concentrations within 2 hours following the oral administration of a 25 mg dose. The active life of the drug is between 24 and 30 hours. This is significant since it is quite shorter than for the non-steroidal inhibitors. A single oral dose of 25 milligrams of exemestane causes a relatively long-lasting reduction in plasma and urinary estrogen levels, with maximal suppression occurring approximately 2 to 3 days after dosing and persists for about 4 to 5 days.It has been shown that 25 milligrams of exemestane is basically just as effective as 50 milligrams at suppressing estrogen, raising testosterone levels, and levels of IGF. It is therefore unnecessary to go higher in doses than 25 milligrams per day. Due to the active life of the compound exemestane should be administered roughly once every twenty-four hours. Users often start the drug on the first or second week of steroid use and continue to take it throughout the cycle and for a few weeks afterwards in order to prevent any type of estrogen rebound.

It's really hard to say. I would get back on ur aromasin and give it a few days and see how u feel. Aromasin isn't Supposed to crash estrogen so I wouldn't worry to much about that and it is probably to early for it to b super high. I would just give it a week

Doubt its bunk gear, got it from unclez here and if it was bunk I dont see how I can go from getting a hard on whenever I pleased to having no sex drive but still a possibility. This is the only change I have seen so far in only a few days thats why I have a feeling its the aromasin.

Maybe I mentally siked myself out? like lift said to early to tell, I'll see what happens this coming week and then get a blood test. Could I have had low E to begin with and the aromasin killed it?

Mccringleberry, I didnt see your post earlier for some reason but that's exactly what happened. 3 days after being off of aromasin, sex drive can back last night and morning felt like the usual.

So should I start aromasin at 10mgs eod now or 5mgs ed or eod?

Back