• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to finally setle on somthing we all know that feeling of insecurities an being scetched out and honestly it seems to never end ughhh. I settled on a few tho an been doin my research for months and months now. So I wana place somthong soon, I was thinking AMA,JINTANI, or WP. I also had MEX, ALV,NAPS, and PSL but those I either havent heard much or just not enough positive feedback. Can I get some advise here thanks guys! Also whats thoughts on APE?

I heard "the_predator" gear is the best. PM me and I will tell you where to send money. I'm one of his reps, his only rep actually. Don't worry about that though. With every order I will throw in WP Xanax, free of charge. I'm waiting:callme:

I need to finally setle on somthing we all know that feeling of insecurities an being scetched out and honestly it seems to never end ughhh. I settled on a few tho an been doin my research for months and months now. So I wana place somthong soon, I was thinking AMA,JINTANI, or WP. I also had MEX, ALV,NAPS, and PSL but those I either havent heard much or just not enough positive feedback. Can I get some advise here thanks guys! Also whats thoughts on APE?

Oh oh I get it. You're lost. This is the anything goes section. Go back the way you came and instead of making a right at Open chat head straight to ANABOLIC section. HTH

sext-tranny-domino-presley-shoots-her-load14.jpg

Dam! some one stole my tranny :paddle:

I was thinking of fucking a tranny.....its been a long hard firm thought process....I have done some research on trannies and figure now its time to poke one...its either gonna be big cawk tranny..med cawk tranny or little cawk tranny...I haven't heard many good things aboit little cawk tranny....

Can someone help me decide what cawk size my tranny should have??..please pm your cawk pics as well...

Thanks "new to tranny cawk:)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back