• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wife wanting Info!!!

need2grow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife is currently trying to lose weight and would elitropin or riptropin do her any good and if not what would anyone recommend?? She will be dieting and exercising as well just needed help with good info to help with weight lose and thanks in for all the help!!!

rips would likely help but won't do much if her diet and training aren't nailed... also depends on her age

really not enough info given to give you an objective answer

Yea, before I'd ever start talking about drugs for someone who "wants to lose weight" I need a lot more info. Most women have no business fucking around w/ steroids and even GH I'd want to know more - if the diet & training isn't tight and consistent, drugs just complicate it and give the wrong expectation that it's going to fix everything.

What is the full scope of "help" you were looking for? I don't this is someone who needs to be playing around w/ steroids but want to get a better idea of where she is and what exactly is the expectation.

Thanks everyone for the help and advice. She has decided to go a different route and has an appointment with the doctor. Which I am thankful for her chosing this route that way she can get their help if need be but thanks again for ya'lls guidance.

Good luck w/ the doc. My same comment goes for Phentermine and other prescription " weight loss" drugs - whatever she had in mind I'm not sure. Its always good to get a full blood work up so you have a baseline on things like thyroid and adrenals. And then just stay focused on consistent diet & training. Trust me - as a competitor of 10 years and someone who has battled w/ a body that likes to build both fat & muscle easily, I've spent a lifetime looking for "the thing that will help" - and there is none. Diet, training, good quality sleep / managed stress levels, consistence, persistence & patience. And when you're not looking, the changes start to come. It is absolutely a lifestyle and your body is a perfect biochemical machine that wants to run as efficieintly as possibly, but we rarely fuel & exercise efficiently enough to allow it to do what it was designed for.

best of luck!

^^ I can second all of that...I've tried it "all" from eca-dnp-phentermine and everything in between and got a really huge wakeup call just by working with Shelby Starnes as a coach..

Now I'm peeling off fat without a whole lot of AAS sorcery and zero hunger..and I KNOW I have a crappy female hormone profile and have worked with a half a dzn other coaches. Nothing has ever clicked or stuck for me until now

Back