• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Poor Bastard

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AvA182 said:
Whats up brotha. I appreciate the advise but im not sure if I want to put all my trust into another new source Ive never even heard no offense. Its just a big gambling game and its stressful lol
^This poor bastard actually PM'd me. To AvA182, listen brother, let this be a lesson learned to do much research. "the_predator" gear is no gear. It's my name on this board, there is no such brand or company. I thought you would get the joke with you posting for gear help it AG. Thats like me asking for cawk pics in the anabolic section!

hahahaha he seriously pmed you? hes either a cop or a complete moron

hahahaha he seriously pmed you? hes either a cop or a complete moron
^Yeah, I know. I mean he made the thread "help please" which you know in AG can be anything from rating a tranny cock to which color is the prettiest on LSD. I thought it was going to be a bullshit joke when I replied but then he pm'd me. After he named dropped every sponsor(pretty much)on here in his opening post, Victor closed the thread.

The _predators gear, ooh that awesome...

Cause it's out of this world!

Turns you into a spine ripping, whip anybody in any world and take home trophies. :wacko:

So how much for an oz. of high end WEED ???? & do we get a members discount ???

dont listen to them ava182, they just dont want to share "the good stuff" with you, i put on 50 pounds of ultra lean muscle with just one shot......

IML Gear Cream!
dont listen to them ava182, they just dont want to share "the good stuff" with you, i put on 50 pounds of ultra lean muscle with just one shot......
^I told you to be careful with that shit Griff! More then one shot a month and you will grow squid like dreadlocks and start bleeding green blood. However, you will be able to bench press a tank.

tranny pics huh...:thinking:
I may have to reconsider my sources....

Back