• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gimmick King

IML Gear Cream!
place just gets weirder and weirder

you are a noob talking like you know me lol! My melts are epic. Unfortunately you could never cause one. I just picture you staring at ironmag on your phone while doing your 15 set of thigh squeezes on your purple and yellow planet fitness equipment. Waiting for your pizza to be ready.
My god would you two just make up and have a mutual reach around already.....lol.... I know you are both better then this unless you are both gimmicks, But that is impossible because I know that one of you is a straight shooter for a fact....Now kiss and make up....

I will quit if swfl publicly admits has a mangina. Followed by pics of said genitalia:coffee:

I will quit if swfl publicly admits has a mangina. Followed by pics of said genitalia:coffee:

I have a mangina, its yours... I've had better but you were the easiest bitch I could find at the time. Thanks for the special night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have a mangina, its yours... I've had better but you were the easiest bitch I could find at the time. Thanks for the special night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
image.jpg

Swfl after a big chest day at planet fitness

I don't know what I'm more excited about...my beautiful breasts or that i get to have sex with heavy

Sex with heavy is over-rated unless he's in a raping mood

So proud to be on these boards..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

diet key to be muscle big...all who know who asia gmp fda approved come from pharmacy..big true!!

sorry..thought i was logged into my WP gimmick..disregard..

^^^ haha

IML Gear Cream!
OldSchoolLifter
HeyMrWaters
Lift-on
Kboy
Christsean

the word on the streets is that this jew been jewing sponsors for some free gear using his gimmicks..

discuss

Looks like the gimmicks are bumping their own threads in chem again......

Looks like the gimmicks are bumping their own threads in chem again......

Are you fucking kidding me heavy?

Seriously, If your being funny awesome, great! I get this is anything goes, but with all the shit currently going on in my life, and my boyfriend, I really hope this is a joke.

Anything I receive I have provided a service for, a design, a contest, or provide an unbiased review on elite. And now with my daily dealing with my boyfriend I'm way behind on articles and posts..

I really don't appreciate this, Normally id laugh this off, but there is some very life changing things going on in my families life right now, and I do not need this.

:coffee:

Back