• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What was the first cycle you ever did? (oldtimer) (1980's) (first time stories)

Tyler114

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a friend of mine who lived in New Orleans ship me a box up to New York with a brief conversation on the phone of dosing, how to administer, etc. This was 1986. No internet, no forums :hmmm:

Anyway, It was a 12 week cycle of test c and deca. I loaded it into a 22 g, 1.5" and then I had probably what was considered a panic attack before trying to inject myself. Finally I did it and look forward to each injection afterwards. Gained 30 lbs. Got strong as hell.

Back then, you could get away with telling people you got big taking Animal Paks :D

btw....PCT was a week of Nolvadex and that's it. Nothing on cycle except eating and drinking a lot.

Everything back in the late 80s and early 90s was all from US pharmacies, a little but from Mexico.

The End. :nerd:

My story ain't as cool as your's.
The year was 2010, I ordered some 20 amps of pharma grade Test E from a well know Asian source (not WP).
10 weeks @ 500mg, 2 weeks after last shot a 4 weeks PCT of clomid and nolva, I think I even sourced some HCG from my local guy.
Gained 25 lbs, lotta water and some fat but I did not care, I packed size, that was important at the time. Strength increased with every workout.
Kept eating big and managed to keep majority of my gains minus the water weight.

OP, I've told my story to many times and entirely to lazy to retype again. It's cooler then yours but not older then yours(1999-2000). If you really care, look up my threads, if you don't, well neither do I.

My story ain't as cool as your's.
The year was 2010, I ordered some 20 amps of pharma grade Test E from a well know Asian source (not WP).
10 weeks @ 500mg, 2 weeks after last shot a 4 weeks PCT of clomid and nolva, I think I even sourced some HCG from my local guy.
Gained 25 lbs, lotta water and some fat but I did not care, I packed size, that was important at the time. Strength increased with every workout.
Kept eating big and managed to keep majority of my gains minus the water weight.

At least you had good PCT and kept your gains. I lost mine pretty quick and then found out how to do it right.

OP, I've told my story to many times and entirely to lazy to retype again. It's cooler then yours but not older then yours(1999-2000). If you really care, look up my threads, if you don't, well neither do I.

I understand :D I'll look for it on Wednesday. Supposed to snow all day.

Around '81 , D bol only . Taper up to 40 mgs and down to 10 mgs on an 8 week cycle . Good results . Puffy but good . People know you are on something , amino acids ..that's all , is what you say . No AI .. no pct .....taper .

Well I don't go back to the 80's, but my first and second cycle were pretty sad and dated.

Cycle 1 - 300mg of Brovel Testosterona 200 every week. Sad part is everybody knew this stuff never made it into three digits for potency. Typical dose was approximately 80mg/ml. And let's not forget underdosed by 1 1/2ml per bottle. No aromatase inhibitors at that time so I puffed up like a bullfrog from the estrogen overload. I ran this for 8 weeks tapering down at the end....no PCT.

Cycle 2 - this was a sweetheart too. It consisted of 300mg of Brovel Testosterona 200 and 300mg of Brovel Nandrolona 50 every week. Not sure how much deca was actually in the 50ml bottle, but you can believe it was severely underdosed. Not to mention 50mg/ml really sucks after a several weeks if pinning that much oil. Ran this cycle 10 weeks with a taper at the tail. Again no aromatase inhibitor, no PCT.

My syringes were 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch in the individual plastic container from the Coop. These things were far from human sterile and far from sharp. You could here them tearing muscle when they went in.

You talk about a nut job. I had do many mood swings it want funny. One day I feel invincible, the next day I want to cry because the wind blew. But after my last pin it was pretty much barely functioning depressed person. I had no testosterone and lots and lots of estrogen. I also didn't have any more gear or the prospect of getting any more which made me feel desperate.

Fortunately my next cycle was stolen (hospital) Upjohn testosterone cypionate. Really bloated on the good stuff. Glad gear has gotten easier to obtain and I've gotten wiser. Makes this much more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember using the equipoise bottles that had a picture of a horse on it :D It was a clear bottle, white label with orange lettering.

Got use to use some good stuff back then: real parabolan, primobolan, anavar tabs fro Searle,

Fortunately my next cycle was stolen (hospital) Upjohn testosterone cypionate. Really bloated on the good stuff. Glad gear has gotten easier to obtain and I've gotten wiser. Makes this much more enjoyable.

that's what was in my first cycle

I remember using the equipoise bottles that had a picture of a horse on it :D It was a clear bottle, white label with orange lettering.

Got use to use some good stuff back then: real parabolan, primobolan, anavar tabs fro Searle,

I used the Gananol 50 EQ once. Amber bottle, green label, orange animal (horses or cows...can't remember). So yeah, 50mg/ml, what a painful waste.

IML Gear Cream!
One of the best cycle I did back then was Winstrol and anavar. I had just got out of the hospital for 2 weeks, was on an IV (long story) and had lost 30 lbs. I got back in the gym on that cycle and was ripped. Best shape of my life.

My first was through a sponsor here now gone
Test E 500 mg week
Proviron (forget dosage)
Great results for first run

First cycle was in late 90s. 400mg test e and 400 mg deca. I think the deca was mexican vet and test was iranian came in 2 or 4 ml vials.. Iranian test was aweskme! This is still my fav cycle

heroine cocaince crack amd bull semen

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

qbQEwPT.gif

My first was through a sponsor here now gone
Test E 500 mg week
Proviron (forget dosage)
Great results for first run

I like this cycle for a first run. Provi is a good add with close to no sides besides shedding

In 96' I was a junior in high school, wanted to pack some weight on as a baseball player to throw and hit harder. This was before the internet was really up, so I bought a bunch of Anadrol 2ml amp, and went to injecting one a week. I started eating so much that my parents were telling their friends, (laughingly) that they literally couldn't keep enough food in the house. I got big, developed a nasty ass temper, an even a shorter fuse, lost some good friends and a girlfriend because of it all. I gained 25lbs. I didn't know what PCT was so I didn't do it, STUPID! But hey, everybody is 18 at one time... I was scared to take steroids for the next 15 years because of the temper it gave me. Fast forward to the last couple years or so; I developed a nagging shoulder re-injury from a combination of sports and getting hit by a drunk driver asshole that almost killed me. After thousands of dollars on physical therapy, orthopedics appointments, MRI's , icing, prescription pain killers, muscle relaxers, Prednisone injections, and lifting smart... nothing worked on my shoulder. So I was talking to some friends at the gym who suggested stacking Test-C with Deca. I was skeptical because of what I outlined above; because I'm married now, have a nice job, and a 2.5 year old little girl. The pain was so miserable I decided to try steroids for the second time around but much older and 15 years wiser. I researched the hell out of this site and several others about types, dosing, pct, ect. Then I slowly tapered my dose up to 300mgs Test-C and 300mgs Deca to find a dose that is really kicking ass, on a permanent cruise. My shoulder pain is GONE, I've gained 15lbs, cut my BF to 13% too. Better yet my wife and I are getting along even better now and I'm happier in general. Not the coolest story by a long shot but I thought it is nice for things to have turned around the second time around with steroids. I almost never gave steroids a second chance due to how horrible my first run with good old Anadrol... Funny how much better things work out when your better educated, a little bit older, and are taking them with a healthy dose of common sense...

One of my GFs back then loved to pop the zits on my back. What a trooper...

thinking of doing epistane or dbol for my first cycle. kind of afraid of pinning

I was only "afraid" on the first injection. Then I used to look forward to it. Also, any kind of shot or needle doesn't bother me a bit now (added benefit)

now that is some kinky stuff there lol

she was a nice girl....she had a little freak in her tho

Am I the only one amazed at all the different combos and cycles different people use and gain from?? Before finding this site the only steroid I knew of was D-Bol.

Back