• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG experience

naturalkon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what experiences people have have with running hcg during cycle or during pct. Also what doses have you run. Just trying to find some info. Seems like most advise is all over the board on this topic. Just seeing if i can find a general consensus.

Don't run HCG during PCT it will slow your progress. Either run on cycle or right before your pct.

Don't run HCG during PCT it will slow your progress. Either run on cycle or right before your pct.

^^^This^^^ I ran it while on TRT 200mg cyp per week and ran HCG at 750iu per week for about 4 weeks and that worked for me and you can feel it when it kicks in, for me it gave me a sense of well being. I have not run it on cycle...

yeah ok that is what i was thinking. So something like 250 iu's every couple of days or so?

yeah ok that is what i was thinking. So something like 250 iu's every couple of days or so?
Yeah I would agree with that just remember that it does aromatize so keep an eye on your estro levels....

HCG is all I use for PCT. I never got any noticeable effect from clomid. I used a Chinese HCG bought from a board sponsor here. I used 2000 IU's a week and it gave my libido a nice boost. I used it for 2 months. It seemed like my libido was still up after I stopped using it.

I always use hcg for a good 3 weeks after cycle if using deca and 1-2 weeks otherwise, depending on the esther i end the cycle with. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back