• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ON cycle and clomid

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone take clomid while on cycle, or on TRT? What I am trying to figure out is what drug trumps the other? Does the test still shut everything down, or does the clomid keep your pituitary functioning? I went through some fertility treatments with clomid and it worked great, and I am thinking about going back on but while running like 25-50mg clomid ED.

Any thoughts or pros/cons to this please chime in.

When you're shut down, you're shut down. Some drugs obviously shut you down harder than others, i.e. 19-Nor's - Deca, Tren or SD ect. Clomid won't keep your Pituitary working, but it will help with some shrinkage issues on the "boys" (kinda like HCG, with me at least) and also work as a mild anti-E (not as well as Nolva though).

Thanks...I was thinking of running HCG instead of the clomid if indeed it wont keep my pituitary working. I'm not sure if long term use of clomid is that smart. I think HCG is safer. For anti-e I take arimidex. I like the effects of deca on my joints, and I wanted to give some tren a go. So I'm probably going to shut myself down hard again. Last deca cycle left me with ZERO sperm.

I thought about this idea if one was running a small trt dose at say 150mg week in hopes of raising sperm count from the dead to knock a bitch up.Of course hcg as well but you can't say Clomid wouldn't help as well could you.

Clomid would just add sides. If you dont want to be shutdown dont take testosterone or use hcg.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks...I was thinking of running HCG instead of the clomid if indeed it wont keep my pituitary working. I'm not sure if long term use of clomid is that smart. I think HCG is safer. For anti-e I take arimidex. I like the effects of deca on my joints, and I wanted to give some tren a go. So I'm probably going to shut myself down hard again. Last deca cycle left me with ZERO sperm.

being shut down shouldn't effect your fertility, it'll only effect your body's ability to produce testosterone

this me to it makes you have huge loads and makes the boys fuller and i cumm harder or better if that makes any since. i dont come off so i have a ton of clomid just sitting around so i just use it for fun.

this me to it makes you have huge loads and makes the boys fuller and i cumm harder or better if that makes any since. i dont come off so i have a ton of clomid just sitting around so i just use it for fun.

how long u use clomid then? like 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off? and u take 50 or 100 mg?

IML Gear Cream!
I use clomid on blast . I get no sides , take it at night before bed . I find it helps with libido and testicular atrophy. I use HCG too but alternate the two drugs

being shut down shouldn't effect your fertility, it'll only effect your body's ability to produce testosterone

Being shut down also means having almost zero LH and FSH which are both responsible for making healthy sperm. After being on a hefty HRT I had ZERO sperm. Stopped the HRT and switched to HCG and clomid and my sperm count is 95 million per ML, and my FSH and LH are starting to rise. So went from shooting blanks to being highly fertile.

What I need to really figure out is will Clomid maintain FSH and LH while taking HRT.

Last edited:
Being shut down also means having almost zero LH and FSH which are both responsible for making healthy sperm. After being on a hefty HRT I had ZERO sperm. Stopped the HRT and switched to HCG and clomid and my sperm count is 95 million per ML, and my FSH and LH are starting to rise. So went from shooting blanks to being highly fertile.

What I need to really figure out is will Clomid maintain FSH and LH while taking HRT.

I wished I had know this shit 3 years ago when my wife was wanting a baby. I would have blasted so high I would have had a negative sperm count... I'm just kidding, mostly...

Back