Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ran my first IGF-1 LR3 cycle

First time using peptides or anything considered to be unnatural and I got some pretty great results. I ran 80 Mcg of IGF-1 LR3 four times a week for three weeks post workout and gained 10lbs. Within the first week I noticed the incredible pump, along with the weight gain I was seeing which was 4lbs in one week! The second week was about the same ending the week about 6-7lbs heavier. The beginning of the third week I noticed the strength gains, along with the awesome pump and more weight I put on, which ended my third week at 10lbs gained. The only side effect I noticed was some water retention and bloating during the second week of my cycle. I also noticed I slept better, not waking up during the nighttime, I recovered much quicker, healed faster and just felt great! Going to wait out my post cycle for a few weeks then get back on the IGF-1 LR3. The only thing in my diet that changed was an addition of some protein powder, and I have previously been stuck at the same weight for about a year. This stuff is amazing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome job man!! Let us know where you got the IGF-1! Definitely the real deal right there.. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is impressive!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Where is it from? I've been looking for months for real igf-lr3 no one one here has anything good that I've seen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

that is impressive..10 lbs in 3 weeks with virtually no change in diet...i think im gonna hafta get on summa that! been looking for something to help with gains during a cruise. thanks for keeping us posted bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been at a stand still for longer then I wanna even say with gaining weight and strength. This is the first peptide I've ever done, I don't know about their quality but the results speak for themselves. I got my peptides from Elitepeptides.com! They have pretty decent prices, great sales, and they ship out pretty quickly, not to mention it's in the states too. I picked up my IGF-1 LR3 for $60 with free shipping and they also sell BAC water now. I ordered another 4 vials from them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So here's a little visual for all of you, 3 weeks before my cycle and 3 weeks of my cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoatsN'Hoes View Post
    First time using peptides or anything considered to be unnatural and I got some pretty great results. I ran 80 Mcg of IGF-1 LR3 four times a week for three weeks post workout and gained 10lbs. Within the first week I noticed the incredible pump, along with the weight gain I was seeing which was 4lbs in one week! The second week was about the same ending the week about 6-7lbs heavier. The beginning of the third week I noticed the strength gains, along with the awesome pump and more weight I put on, which ended my third week at 10lbs gained. The only side effect I noticed was some water retention and bloating during the second week of my cycle. I also noticed I slept better, not waking up during the nighttime, I recovered much quicker, healed faster and just felt great! Going to wait out my post cycle for a few weeks then get back on the IGF-1 LR3. The only thing in my diet that changed was an addition of some protein powder, and I have previously been stuck at the same weight for about a year. This stuff is amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    Awesome job man!! Let us know where you got the IGF-1! Definitely the real deal right there.. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is impressive!
    well isn't this a coincidence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I read somewhere I think that the IGF-1 LR3 stays in your system for 72hrs.... my last dose was on Monday at like 30mcg because that's all I had left and today is Thursday and I'm still gaining weight and still getting incredible pumps. I gained another pound today, which puts me at 11lbs in 24 days. Still feel great and I'll continue to post to update you guys on when I stop getting awesome pumps at the gym and when I stop gaining weight. This should be interesting although I really, really, really don't wanna cycle this stuff lol I wanna use it constantly!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

was that the only thing you were on? those are impressive gains. I've been contemplating using it for a while.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Very interesting I have a bottle that i won in a contest from BlueSky peptides sitting in the freezer, probably will use it with some SUS 250 i plan i running in april.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    Very interesting I have a bottle that i won in a contest from BlueSky peptides sitting in the freezer, probably will use it with some SUS 250 i plan i running in april.
    Hello Soujerz,
    If u run your IGF-1LR3 from Blue Sky with some sus 250, how will u know how good the IGF-1LR3 really is? Maybe 85% of your results will be from the sus 250.
    When BoatsNhoes ran his IGF-1LR3 he knew all the 10 pounds he gained came from it because he didn't run anything else at the same time.
    For testing any product I always test it alone so I really know how good it is. Just something to think about.
    Have a great day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wiseone View Post
    Hello Soujerz,
    If u run your IGF-1LR3 from Blue Sky with some sus 250, how will u know how good the IGF-1LR3 really is? Maybe 85% of your results will be from the sus 250.
    When BoatsNhoes ran his IGF-1LR3 he knew all the 10 pounds he gained came from it because he didn't run anything else at the same time.
    For testing any product I always test it alone so I really know how good it is. Just something to think about.
    Have a great day.
    Definitely agree but wouldn't i get maximum results using it with the sus250 vs using it alone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    Definitely agree but wouldn't i get maximum results using it with the sus250 vs using it alone?
    Hello Soujerz,
    Yes, u will definetely get better results using some kind of AAS with the peptides and if u don't care to really TEST the IGF that u got from BlueSky because everyone is saying the peps from them are great!, then by all means, do them together.