• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ran my first IGF-1 LR3 cycle

BoatsN'Hoes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First time using peptides or anything considered to be unnatural and I got some pretty great results. I ran 80 Mcg of IGF-1 LR3 four times a week for three weeks post workout and gained 10lbs. Within the first week I noticed the incredible pump, along with the weight gain I was seeing which was 4lbs in one week! The second week was about the same ending the week about 6-7lbs heavier. The beginning of the third week I noticed the strength gains, along with the awesome pump and more weight I put on, which ended my third week at 10lbs gained. The only side effect I noticed was some water retention and bloating during the second week of my cycle. I also noticed I slept better, not waking up during the nighttime, I recovered much quicker, healed faster and just felt great! Going to wait out my post cycle for a few weeks then get back on the IGF-1 LR3. The only thing in my diet that changed was an addition of some protein powder, and I have previously been stuck at the same weight for about a year. This stuff is amazing!

Awesome job man!! Let us know where you got the IGF-1! :) Definitely the real deal right there.. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is impressive!

Where is it from? I've been looking for months for real igf-lr3 no one one here has anything good that I've seen.

that is impressive..10 lbs in 3 weeks with virtually no change in diet...i think im gonna hafta get on summa that! been looking for something to help with gains during a cruise. thanks for keeping us posted bro

I've been at a stand still for longer then I wanna even say with gaining weight and strength. This is the first peptide I've ever done, I don't know about their quality but the results speak for themselves. I got my peptides from Elitepeptides.com! They have pretty decent prices, great sales, and they ship out pretty quickly, not to mention it's in the states too. I picked up my IGF-1 LR3 for $60 with free shipping and they also sell BAC water now. I ordered another 4 vials from them!

So here's a little visual for all of you, 3 weeks before my cycle and 3 weeks of my cycle.

Attachments

• 3 week igf-1.png
    3 week igf-1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 455
First time using peptides or anything considered to be unnatural and I got some pretty great results. I ran 80 Mcg of IGF-1 LR3 four times a week for three weeks post workout and gained 10lbs. Within the first week I noticed the incredible pump, along with the weight gain I was seeing which was 4lbs in one week! The second week was about the same ending the week about 6-7lbs heavier. The beginning of the third week I noticed the strength gains, along with the awesome pump and more weight I put on, which ended my third week at 10lbs gained. The only side effect I noticed was some water retention and bloating during the second week of my cycle. I also noticed I slept better, not waking up during the nighttime, I recovered much quicker, healed faster and just felt great! Going to wait out my post cycle for a few weeks then get back on the IGF-1 LR3. The only thing in my diet that changed was an addition of some protein powder, and I have previously been stuck at the same weight for about a year. This stuff is amazing!

Awesome job man!! Let us know where you got the IGF-1! :) Definitely the real deal right there.. 10 lbs in 3 weeks is impressive!

well isn't this a coincidence

Church-Lady6%2B%25282%2529.jpg

I read somewhere I think that the IGF-1 LR3 stays in your system for 72hrs.... my last dose was on Monday at like 30mcg because that's all I had left and today is Thursday and I'm still gaining weight and still getting incredible pumps. I gained another pound today, which puts me at 11lbs in 24 days. Still feel great and I'll continue to post to update you guys on when I stop getting awesome pumps at the gym and when I stop gaining weight. This should be interesting although I really, really, really don't wanna cycle this stuff lol I wanna use it constantly!!!

IML Gear Cream!
was that the only thing you were on? those are impressive gains. I've been contemplating using it for a while.....

Very interesting I have a bottle that i won in a contest from BlueSky peptides sitting in the freezer, probably will use it with some SUS 250 i plan i running in april.

Yeah that was all I was on, the effects have almost worn off since I stopped last Monday. I get a decent pump now, and the weight gains have stopped. I'm gonna give myself another 2 weeks then start a 6 week cycle at 60 mcg. Roughly 9 lb up since my cycle started and ended a week ago.

Yeah that was all I was on, the effects have almost worn off since I stopped last Monday. I get a decent pump now, and the weight gains have stopped. I'm gonna give myself another 2 weeks then start a 6 week cycle at 60 mcg. Roughly 9 lb up since my cycle started and ended a week ago.

Hello BoatsNHoes,
First I sent u a private message so if u don't check you mail much please check it and reply. Not everything can be said on this board. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Second, I had read somewhere, ( Bass Killer.com maybe. Lots of great info ) that the half life for IGF-1LR3 is 24-30 hours not 72. Just trying to help. I also read that the max dose for IGF-1LR3 should be 50mcgs, they say that more doesn't really get any better results, although many people do much larger doses, and it's obvious that the amount u did and the way you ran your IGF worked well for you. 10 pounds in 3 weeks. WOW! I think anyone would be very satisfied.
I'm thinking of ordering some from that company. Thanks for the info and keep posting, as that is the way most of us learn. Real world experiences.

Very interesting I have a bottle that i won in a contest from BlueSky peptides sitting in the freezer, probably will use it with some SUS 250 i plan i running in april.

Hello Soujerz,
If u run your IGF-1LR3 from Blue Sky with some sus 250, how will u know how good the IGF-1LR3 really is? Maybe 85% of your results will be from the sus 250.
When BoatsNhoes ran his IGF-1LR3 he knew all the 10 pounds he gained came from it because he didn't run anything else at the same time.
For testing any product I always test it alone so I really know how good it is. Just something to think about.
Have a great day.

Hello Soujerz,
If u run your IGF-1LR3 from Blue Sky with some sus 250, how will u know how good the IGF-1LR3 really is? Maybe 85% of your results will be from the sus 250.
When BoatsNhoes ran his IGF-1LR3 he knew all the 10 pounds he gained came from it because he didn't run anything else at the same time.
For testing any product I always test it alone so I really know how good it is. Just something to think about.
Have a great day.

Definitely agree but wouldn't i get maximum results using it with the sus250 vs using it alone?

Well from using it I highly doubt that the half life is 24-30 hrs, seeing that I could still feel it on my Monday workouts from Friday's injection although I can't say that with 100% certainty. As far as doses, 80 mcg worked well for me, but hey, I haven't tried any other doses but I will start my new cycle soon and I will run it a week longer at 60 mcg. 120 mcg is not necessarily twice as effect as 60 mcg, once you hit your optimal dosage, it only benefits you marginally to increase. I worked hard in the gym four days a week, two body parts a day. The recovery is fast, I bet I could work every muscle everyday and it would benefit me even more! I bet if I had done that originally I would have gained even more muscle. I did a lot of research before I started this entire thing, it is a big deal. Injecting yourself with a peptide aka a research chemical is no small thing and I did two months of research before I decided this stuff was for me. Everyone should do the research beforehand and feel 100% confident. Although be careful what you read, there are plenty of people that don't know anything about IGF-1 LR3 but are quick to give their "expert opinion". Just because one thing worked for one guy doesn't mean it translates for everyone. Look through creditable sources, ask questions, be confident.

Hello BoatsNHoes,
First I sent u a private message so if u don't check you mail much please check it and reply. Not everything can be said on this board. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Second, I had read somewhere, ( Bass Killer.com maybe. Lots of great info ) that the half life for IGF-1LR3 is 24-30 hours not 72. Just trying to help. I also read that the max dose for IGF-1LR3 should be 50mcgs, they say that more doesn't really get any better results, although many people do much larger doses, and it's obvious that the amount u did and the way you ran your IGF worked well for you. 10 pounds in 3 weeks. WOW! I think anyone would be very satisfied.
I'm thinking of ordering some from that company. Thanks for the info and keep posting, as that is the way most of us learn. Real world experiences.

Definitely agree but wouldn't i get maximum results using it with the sus250 vs using it alone?

Hello Soujerz,
Yes, u will definetely get better results using some kind of AAS with the peptides and if u don't care to really TEST the IGF that u got from BlueSky because everyone is saying the peps from them are great!, then by all means, do them together.

Hello Soujerz,
Yes, u will definetely get better results using some kind of AAS with the peptides and if u don't care to really TEST the IGF that u got from BlueSky because everyone is saying the peps from them are great!, then by all means, do them together.

Yeah i have tested a lot of their products, T3 GOOD, TADALAFIL GOOD, PRAMI GOOD, GHRP-2 5mg + cjc-1295 no dac 5mg IN FUCKING SANE THE CARPAL TUNNEL I GOT WAS HORRIBLE. But i looked awesome. Good thing when i stopped using carpal tunnel went away.

Yup, still at 10lbs... can't seem to gain weight and get stronger without the IGF-1.

Thanks for the update. Personally I think the time off from the LR3 would have been a good time to check out IGF-1des. Maybe u could have put on another 10 pounds and gained some more strength. But if u don't try it u will never know. :)

I'm getting back on LR3 as I've been off it long enough and I'm wanting a break from IGF-1des as I don't think it should be run indefinitely as many say u can. I believe its best to cycle everything. I'm probably going to try running LR3 at a higher dose, (I'd love to pick up 10 pounds), maybe 80mcg split bilaterally the 4 days a week I train and do PEGMGF on off days, Wednesday and Saturday.

Definitely keep us posted when u start your second run and how your going to run it. Would be nice to hear u gain another 10 pounds and some more strength.
Take care

I would really like to try HGH but I don't wanna buy out of the states and I'm not sure if you can even get it in the states... Anyone? I didn't try another other peptide because that would have defeated the purpose of cycling, but I think MGF doesn't require cycling.

Wow excited to try the IGF LR3 with my SUS250, do you think i should use GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC when i run IGF LR3 and the SUS250?

IGF-1 Long R3 is def the best! Check out my post in the other thread- IGF1 effect

IGF-1 Long R3 is def the best! Check out my post in the other thread- IGF1 effect

I couldnt agree more... I had similar results as the OP in the same amount of time... Except I took 40mcgs per day in split doses with 250 mgs of Omas Test ew split dose. I stock piled it afterwards like it was ammo... Lol

I would really like to try HGH but I don't wanna buy out of the states and I'm not sure if you can even get it in the states... Anyone? I didn't try another other peptide because that would have defeated the purpose of cycling, but I think MGF doesn't require cycling.

Dont take MGF and IGF at the same time!!! Im not sure if thats what youre saying or not, but wanted to tell ya that incase you or anybody else was considering the idea...

OP, your results are impressive to say the least.

I agree, I wouldn't do MGF and IGF together.

PEG-MGF for four weeks then IGF-1 LR3 for four weeks.

IGF would only be one injection every third day of the last four weeks.

You want a IGF spike after muscle damage then it activates its receptors and the magic happens for about 72 hours.

Elevated blood IGF for prolonged periods can cause intestinal growth.

Some guys tell you to dose IGF three or four times a day, nuts.

Wait... so the beginning of the 4th week you go one injection every third day? I'm still not clear on what's the longest cycle you can go on and post cycle length of time. I'd like to get a general consensus on what is an average dose and what's a high dose. I think 40 mcg is average, and 80 mcg is high...
OP, your results are impressive to say the least.

I agree, I wouldn't do MGF and IGF together.

PEG-MGF for four weeks then IGF-1 LR3 for four weeks.

IGF would only be one injection every third day of the last four weeks.

You want a IGF spike after muscle damage then it activates its receptors and the magic happens for about 72 hours.

Elevated blood IGF for prolonged periods can cause intestinal growth.

Some guys tell you to dose IGF three or four times a day, nuts.

BoatesNHoes,
If u do enough research you'll find more people like IGF-1LR3 than they do HGH, especially for the buck. Go and read the post by TheIGF-1Man. He said basically what I've found many to say in the past about HGH. It's good stuff but u really get a better bang for the buck with IGF-1LR3 especially if u get the good stuff like u did. Just my 2 cents.
Also, I really don't think trying other peptides defeats the cycling purpose if u choose the right peps. There are some other good ones out there, just maybe not quite as good as IGF but then they aren't as pricy either.

Back