• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Deca/Drug Testing HELP!

er80sc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just came off a 10 week cycle of Deca (150mg a week, low, yes, I know) at the start of October. Without planning on it, I've come across a great opportunity to intern for the feds this summer. They require a urine drug test, and can detect steroids. I've looked into detection time for Deca, they vary from 8-18 months. The test will be 9-10 months from last injection. Aside from staying clean, not taking any steroids, is there anything else I can do to make sure my tests say I'm clean?

- I'm working out everyday, trying to get my bodyfat as low as possible.
- Drinking a gallon and a half to two gallons of water everyday
- Taking fish oil, glucosamine, multi vitamin daily
- Having plenty of fiber with the help of Metamucil

Once again, I realize I should have taken the detection time into consideration. This opportunity just snuck up on me. Is there anything else I can do help "cleanse" my body?

Also, if I get myself drug tested (assuming I fail), will I be able to see how much or little traces of Deca they were able to detect? Thanks

Bummer, I do not know much about this, you can buy a testing kit to monitor your levels. If getting near to this job opportunity and testing positive it will be better to pass the opportunity all together that being blackball for future Federal employment.

Are you sure they test for steroids... or are you just over thinking this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

FBI/CIA/DOD take their testing seriously. That's why I went and took a urine test today, just to see how much residue there is. The actual test for the job is in 5-6 months (it would be 10 months from last injection), and after this first test, I'll test myself again after 40-45 days, to see if it's lessening at a fast rate. In the mean time, is there any remedy to detox/cleanse my system? Not asking for a miracle drug or a masking agent, just anything I should do with my lifestyle. I'm on a very tough/strict diet. Cario with my lifting everyday. Cutting down at a fast rate. Gallons of water. Vitamins...anything else? Thanks

Back