• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Race war is coming!!

SlappyTX

king of the Jews
Registered
Reaction score
dmx is gonna knock that fuckers teeth out

(disclaimer, I didn't click the link)

the jews :coffee:

I think the dirty spic will get his clock cleaned by the dirty nigger. The spic has no experience with people fighting back.

^ subtle and poetic.......

Zimmerman has been taking boxing lessons from Oscar Dela Hoya...they also have been snorting some lines to trim Zimm down a bit....

With the narc hard on....Oscars coaching .....and DMX's inability to not b's upsets overs Traydons deaths....I say Z will take him...but he better have a strap on(not dildo SheriV)in case it gets reals uglies..

he should dedicate his win to Trayvon

realloy 5'6 160 lol anyway too ruff ryders don't fuck with him no more no one does after he went to jail he had so much $ it's all gone what an idiot he was one of the best and he was in movies too he had it made and fucked it all up over crack and dumb ass dicisions with his money and thepeople that had access to it he will whip Zimmerman tho

ok that souds right 5'11 i seen him for years and never thought he was 5'6 i'm 5'9 and feel so little i wouldn't want to be any smaller that i 'am at all and only would take other 2' inches

Okay, I'm sorry, I can't get excited about watching two guys in the ring that can't fight a lick.

I'd rather go to the boys club and watch two kids learning how to box.

This kind of shiite is never going to stop! :tomato:

Okay, I'm sorry, I can't get excited about watching two guys in the ring that can't fight a lick.

I'd rather go to the boys club and watch two kids learning how to box.

This kind of shiite is never going to stop! :tomato:
azza would rather go to the boys and girls club just to look at little kids haha

IML Gear Cream!
azza would rather go to the boys and girls club just to look at little kids haha

ohh dude, edit out the little girls part or he will come after you........boys only for spazza

^^^ you are correct sir

i personally think it would be much more fun to dress them both up as women, throw them in a locked hotel room with iron Mike and let them try say no......

Hrmmm all DMx gangster talk growing up rough in them streets hopefully he remembers how to throw hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back