• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should I start an AI or wait

Scyxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's my history. Been on trt for several months now. Started with testim for about 6 weeks, crashed my test levels, so I switched to injections. Went with 100mg test cyp weekly for 6 weeks, levels were a bit low, so doc bumped it up to 150mg weekly for the last 6 weeks.

On 100mg weekly:

Testosterone Free (6-8 - 21.5 pg/mL) 10.1
Testosterone (348 - 1197 ng/dL) 416
Estradiol (7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL) 27.3

On 150mg weekly:

Testosterone Free (6-8 - 21.5 pg/mL) 12.5
Testosterone (348 - 1197 ng/dL) 648
Estradiol (7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL) 44.9

So here's the scoop. Doc won't prescribe an AI, however I have convinced her to let me self inject at home starting in two weeks. Finding another doc isn't an option, I've talked to a bazillion in the area, and they are all in the stone ages. My doc is the most progressive one I could find.

So, when I start self injecting, I'm going to split my dosage up and inject 75mg twice a week. Doc said we'll test again in 3 months. Going to rotate between glutes, quads and delts. I'm hoping that the lower more frequent injections will help lower my estradiol into reasonable range.

My question is, should I wait things out until my next bloodwork in 3 months to see if this has helped, or should I start an AI regardless? Since doc won't prescribe I'd need to source my own. I'm definitely feeling better, no bad signs from the higher estradiol at this point.

Wait it out to see if the split injections help you some, but really to me that number for E2 is not too bad

But if you plan on doing more than your 150 wkly TRT dose then def start on an AI like adex e3d and get tested again to see what works for you

Good luck brotha!

My 2 cents keep a notebook on how you feel each day you went from 100 to 150 and you went up only 10 points on e2. I think if you split injections say Mon Thursday I bet your e2 will be fine at that level. Get your e2 checked yourself for 40$ also if you want from privatemdlabs. If you need an ai I would stay away from ugl and go to places like reliable pharmacy then sell ai hcg clomid etc..... All pharma grade from sun pharma from india . if you want more info on that you can pm me. After awhile also you will know if your e2 is high or low after awhile you will learn what it feels like when its high and when its low. But till then if you fell like shit get your own blood test, when you feel great get your own blood test so you can see what the numbers are when your feeling either way. Just my 2 cents bro

For me - it's nice to be legal. A ugl for AI shouldn't be necessary in the modern world - you're so close. Naturopaths can prescribe in HI, WA, UT, AZ and I think Tennessee IIRC. Maybe OK too, you might check. I couldn't get an AI from my endo and only 100mg cyp IM a week. My naturopath has me on 200mg/wk and .5mg Anastrozole/wk.

You can always use Formeron from Black Lion Research, that shit works great. it's strong for me almost to strong. I had to use about 1 pump 3x week any more and it crashed my E2. I had a blood test on it when I was doing 1 pump a day and I was at 4 for the sensitive E2 test so yes it works great. but remember strong shit. and it's all legal. By getting your E2 down to 20ish your free test will go up along with your total test of course.

Back