• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon eod or twice a wk?

testfreak84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So some of my friends are saying i should use sust eod...the some others are saying twice a week...
So should i go eod or 2 a wk???

Sent from my PMI920 using Tapatalk 2

Awesometnkx for the adv

Sent from my PMI920 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pinning 2ml 2x week 1g have no sides and no ups and downs. Sust was specifically designed to give sustained release. For a cruise once a week is just fine no need to pin more frequently. Honestly for a blast I would pin once a week if I were only running 500 mg/week.

So basically I don't agree with anyone else here lol.

I'm pinning 2ml 2x week 1g have no sides and no ups and downs. Sust was specifically designed to give sustained release. For a cruise once a week is just fine no need to pin more frequently. Honestly for a blast I would pin once a week if I were only running 500 mg/week.

I agree and do the same.

Sust may have been disigned to work that way but it failed. How many TRT patients do you hear on Sustanon now ? Sounds to me you are arguing theory vs actual experiences.

Sust works best for me on a MWF schedule. I dont like overly complicated injection schedules or ones that change days of the week, but thats just me. I have enough in my life to keep track of .

Back