• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will I lose gains if I cut after a pct?

FreeWeights4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If read somewhere that if you dont eat enough calories you will lose your gains after a pct. Is this true?

You're going to lose some gains during/after pct no matter what but you'll definitely lose more with a cut. If you want to lose bodyfat while eating at maintenance in pct, I'd suggest ostarine and GW (cardarine)

Well my goal is to gain a good amount of mass and ultimately reach 8 % bodyfat. I'm at 28 % bf atm. Some people suggest to cut to then bulk but I just dont see the sense in that. If im going to cut eventually why not just bulk to where I want then cut to the desirable % of bf. Right? Or would I be better off cutting then using a lean mass steroid to limit bf gain?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

You're going to lose some gains during/after pct no matter what but you'll definitely lose more with a cut. If you want to lose bodyfat while eating at maintenance in pct, I'd suggest ostarine and GW (cardarine)

So I can lose the bf to where I want it to be by just eating at maintenance and taking oastarine and gw?

I would do my pct keep working out and eating. Basically focus on keeping your gains through out "time off".

Then when you ready to cycle again cut using AAS. It will be a lot easier to to keep gains and even put on more lean mass if using AAS.

I feel like you're trying to rush things. This stuff takes time.

I would do my pct keep working out and eating. Basically focus on keeping your gains through out "time off".

Then when you ready to cycle again cut using AAS. It will be a lot easier to to keep gains and even put on more lean mass if using AAS.

I feel like you're trying to rush things. This stuff takes time.

Okay but which type of AAS tho, a lean mass or bulk type?

I'm not. I'm just trying to prepare my self to take the necessary steps.

I don't want to be another noobie with another fucked up story

IML Gear Cream!
Okay but which type of AAS tho, a lean mass or bulk type?

I'm not. I'm just trying to prepare my self to take the necessary steps.

you gaining or losing weight has nothing to do with the gear.. It has everything to do with diet. If you are eating clean and working at a calorie deficit Gears keep you from losing muscle. Gaining muscle and losing weight has everything to do with macros.

Having said that people trying to cut usually use short ester stuff.

What are your stats? Age, weight, height, bf%, and cycle experience.

What are your current macros?

you gaining or losing weight has nothing to do with the gear.. It has everything to do with diet. If you are eating clean and working at a calorie deficit Gears keep you from losing muscle. Gaining muscle and losing weight has everything to do with macros.

Having said that people trying to cut usually use short ester stuff.

What are your stats? Age, weight, height, bf%, and cycle experience.

Whats the rest?

Currently bulking no cycle as of yet. 40/35/25. If I were to cut it would go 40/40/20. Would macros be different while under vs when your no longer under them?

Those are percentages. But it doesn't matter. Point is if your educated enough to successfully cut and bulk with out gears you will have no problem doing it on cycle especially cause your first cycle should be just test. and test is great for both cutting and bulking.

But to answer your original questions again I would definitely not go on a huge bulker and then pct and cut nattyish.

Weight :234 Height 6'2 Age: 34 Cycle experience none.

Whats the rest?

Those are percentages. But it doesn't matter. Point is if your educated enough to successfully cut and bulk with out gears you will have no problem doing it on cycle especially cause your first cycle should be just test. and test is great for both cutting and bulking.

But to answer your original questions again I would definitely not go on a huge bulker and then pct and cut nattyish.

Test is what I had in mind. Some 500-600 mg per week. All I need is to be able to find that much now lol. Do you think an AI would be required for such dose? I've been diagnosed with hypogonadism. Therefore under a 150 ml of test every two weeks. Hoping to get bumped to 150 per week instead.

Back