• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st cycle

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After research I think this might be close to being right for my 1st cycle

I'm 40 , 6ft 1 . 14 stone

Week 1 - 12 test e 250mg frid and mon or thurs and mon ?

Weeks 1 - 14 hcg 250 - 500 iu twice a week or more as needed

Weeks 1 -14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod or ed if needed

Weeks 15 - 18 nolvadex and clomid but what dose ? There are lots of different opinions on dose so is it pick whichever and see how it goes rather than there being a recommended dose for beginners ? What has worked best for you guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too long on the HCG and to early, run HCG week 8-14 for your age adex would be better and on a first cycle if you go overboard asin will kill your estro. Wait a couple of weeks even before starting the AI .
If you are using testE then youll start pct at week 14 after a 12 week cycle. First 2 weeks you'll take 100mg clomid ED and 40 mg NolvaED , next 2 weeks 50mg ED and 20 mg ED . Then during PCT a tiny bit of Aromasin can be added if desired.
I know its not as easy in England but best to get a blood test before you start , mid way through, and then 2-3 weeks after PCT is over.

too long on the HCG and to early, run HCG week 8-14 for your age adex would be better and on a first cycle if you go overboard asin will kill your estro. Wait a couple of weeks even before starting the AI .
If you are using testE then youll start pct at week 14 after a 12 week cycle. First 2 weeks you'll take 100mg clomid ED and 40 mg NolvaED , next 2 weeks 50mg ED and 20 mg ED . Then during PCT a tiny bit of Aromasin can be added if desired.
I know its not as easy in England but best to get a blood test before you start , mid way through, and then 2-3 weeks after PCT is over.

Why not hcg from start ? As testicular shrinking can start from 2 - 3 weeks ? Why wait to start al ? And why not aromasin ? And why add some during pct ?

So end test e on week 12 wait 2 weeks then pct on week 15 ?

[QUOT E=Warriorblaze;3220556]Overuse of HCG can cause desensitization of the leydig cells.

Warrior[/QUOTE]
Ive read for last 3 days solid and all what I've read say Doses above 500 iu or above 250 iu every day is what can cause desensitisation

Overuse of HCG can cause desensitization of the leydig cells.

Warrior

Ive read for last 3 days solid and all what I've read say Doses above 500 iu or above 250 iu every day is what can cause

you are right HCG is indeed largely dose dependant, but time can be a factor too. I doubt you will get much shrinkage that fast≥

I say adex instead of asin because asin is suicidal it will kill that estro , and if you go too low you'll have issues there too. But adex can give a slight rebound , thats why for a little time ad the very end some asin would be good. Plus I remember something about adex and clomid not working well together, I'll try and did in to that more.

yes Im saying wait 2 weeks, maybe 12 days if you were running test E , you need to start crashing a little before pct will work. If you start too early and still have high test your PCT wont work.

you are right HCG is indeed largely dose dependant, but time can be a factor too. I doubt you will get much shrinkage that fast≥

I say adex instead of asin because asin is suicidal it will kill that estro , and if you go too low you'll have issues there too. But adex can give a slight rebound , thats why for a little time ad the very end some asin would be good. Plus I remember something about adex and clomid not working well together, I'll try and did in to that more.

yes Im saying wait 2 weeks, maybe 12 days if you were running test E , you need to start crashing a little before pct will work. If you start too early and still have high test your PCT wont work.

But When you calculate half life of test e on week 14 there is nearly as much in your system as week one or half the amount I need to check ! so why start pct when test e is still in your body ?

I'm currently in week 2 of my first cycle. 500 mgs of test e a week, I was taking 10mgs of aromasin ed, after the first 3 days it crashed my estrogen levels and I had literally zero sex drive. It took almost a full 4 days of no aromasin to get myself back 100%. Now I'm running no AI.

IMO for a first cycle dont run the ai until either you get sides from estro being too high or get a blood test that tells you.

Everyone reacts different, you're just going to have to figure out your body yourself. Plus a test only cycle at these doses is not that harsh, so I dont believe an ai is needed but keeping it on hand is a good idea in case you are prone to sides and high estro.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently in week 2 of my first cycle. 500 mgs of test e a week, I was taking 10mgs of aromasin ed, after the first 3 days it crashed my estrogen levels and I had literally zero sex drive. It took almost a full 4 days of no aromasin to get myself back 100%. Now I'm running no AI.

IMO for a first cycle dont run the ai until either you get sides from estro being too high or get a blood test that tells you.

Everyone reacts different, you're just going to have to figure out your body yourself. Plus a test only cycle at these doses is not that harsh, so I dont believe an ai is needed but keeping it on hand is a good idea in case you are prone to sides and high estro.
Ok thanks I will do that is it easy to reverse if you start getting gyno

Yea, I think once you start getting symptoms of gyno start the ai and run some nolvadex for a few days. I have no experience with this though yet but if I do, I'll report back.

NoviceAAS knows his shit. Just sayin

Back