• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Piss test advice

anything-goes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I currently have a job that could possibly test for steroids ( private security ). I go to a legit doctor once a month for a shot of cyp for the script , however I supplement this with gear of my own . My question is can a lab determine the different esters such as enanthate from cyp ? Also would anavar show differently from test ? Any advice would be appreciated .

Im curious ab this too. Also for ancilliaries

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Yes they can. Security company wont test for steroids most likely recreational drugs such as weeed M etc

Don't dribble down the side of the cup....

But seriously a standard DISA 9 or 10 panel doesn't test for any steroid metabolites. You'll be fine.

Warrior

Don't dribble down the side of the cup....

But seriously a standard DISA 9 or 10 panel doesn't test for any steroid metabolites. You'll be fine.

Warrior

This is correct. They are not very likely to be concerned with steroid use for this job. They are looking for cocaine, methamphetamine, amphetamines, extacy, marijuanna, benzodiazapines, opiods(pain killers), & heroine, etc... All the illicit fun stuff is what they are looking for. I take these test 3-4 times a year at my doctors office in order to get my pain meds. In Georgia they have to test you now by law because of all the pill mills and idiots selling their meds for 10 times what they cost, making it harder for legit people to get what they need...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
  2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
  3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed) - does not include MDMA/MDA/MDE
  4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
  5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

Are all checked in a basic piss test.

Expanded tests add MDMA, Barbituates, hydrocodone and some other substances.

Steroid tests are expensive and unless there is a direct complaint or evidence that you are using them you probably wont be tested.

If they do test you they will most likely use a testosterone/epitestosterone ratio screening test, where a urine sample is chemically analyzed to find the ratio of the concentrations of the two hormones. If the ratio is off they will probably look at your legal script and let it go.

The next test they would do deals with isotopes and carbon molecules and I won't pretend that I understand them but they can find the actual compound being used.

I have a clearance also but I have a trt script so I'm confident if they test me.

Thank you warrior! Also new here, on steroidology you need 50 posts to PM how many do I need here?

IML Gear Cream!
ten posts

Back