IronMag Research Chems


Which AI?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 36

Thread: Which AI?

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    10

    Which AI?

    I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best
    Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
    What would be my best bet ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    letros too strog adex is shit conpared to aromasin.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    gl bro and pm.me if ur curious to ehy aromasins the best im sure u can read numerous articles online tho

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    719
    Rep Points
    106841654

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaStrength50 View Post
    letros too strog adex is shit conpared to aromasin.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Letro is indeed to strong and not the right drug, but your statement about adex being shit is just plain wrong. You are practicing a one size fits all aproach and not considering his age. Some people respond better to either drug, and for a first cycle adex is a way better choice in case he gets too agressive and kills his estro.

    IMO both drugs are fine, asin can have its advantages but it depends on the situation and person.

    http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2010/...ing-Men_01.htm

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    true true man good call out. adex sucked.for me.im merely giving my insight. also doses for adex need to be extremely exact to not have complete estro kill

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Registered User
    StanG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    289
    Rep Points
    13365716

    Quote Originally Posted by hando73 View Post
    I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best
    Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
    What would be my best bet ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like Aromasin but I used to use Arimidex with great success as well. Letro is overkill. You should use dex or aromasin right from the strt though, dont wait till there is an issue, prevent the issue. Keep e2 under control but no crushed. Thats the best way to go in my opinion man.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    4302898

    I've tried arimidex and aromasin and I've had more success with aromasin. It doesn't affect my liver values and my total test was higher while on the same dose of test. It also lowered my SHBG compared to a-dex. It's easier to control. It exits your system pretty quickly so if you overdo it and have low e2 sides you can cut it out and lower your dose.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,164
    Rep Points
    541944246

    letro is not "overkill" holy shit you guys are retarded... OP, you do not want to have an AI "on hand"... you want to fucking use it.. you're not keeping your testosterone "on hand" are you? no, you're fucking injecting it for fuck's sake.. use your fucking ancillaries. Adex, letro, and aromasin are all fine.. aromasin has a shorter half life and must be taken with food for maximum absorption.

  9. #9
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,745
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    how are we retarded smh. i have several friends who have their procards and at that test dose usig an Ai may not be necessary for everyone. lowering e levels too much as you know will mess up his gains... so before youcall us retarded think about your statement of just using am Ai all the time rather than keeping it on hand.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    also dose to dose letro is strong as shit

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,593
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ^^ Negged. My friends are all pros and they say you're wetadded.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    haha wassup officer

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    10

    The problem I see with it being on hand is once the gyno is present how do you get rid of it ? For example once you get tits taking the ai may prevent your tits getting bigger and prevent any other gyno getting worse but the ai won't reverse it and won't make your tits disappear ? Surely it's best to be safe and prevent a permanent problem that needs surgery ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    What dose of Aromasin is recommended for 200mg of TEST CYP, and how about 500 and then 750mg of Test Cyp?


    For adex i use .5 EOD on 200mg Test cyp and .5 ED for 500mg test cyp. I feel good at these values no joint issues or libido and no bloat problems either. I for some reason produce more than average aromatase.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Points
    112842786

    Only way to really find out what works for you personally is to do a trial run of both adex and aromasin and get bloods done

    Both work for me but aromasin works better for my blast and adex for cruising
    ~bulldogz~

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Only way to really find out what works for you personally is to do a trial run of both adex and aromasin and get bloods done

    Both work for me but aromasin works better for my blast and adex for cruising
    I was thinking of buying both and starting on adex with it being weaker than asin then going to asin if doesn't work , what gear and amount do you use when cruising ?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    1,790
    Rep Points
    112842786

    Quote Originally Posted by hando73 View Post
    I was thinking of buying both and starting on adex with it being weaker than asin then going to asin if doesn't work , what gear and amount do you use when cruising ?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My cruise usually consist of 200mg of test and 100mg of deca per wk split dosage

    I take 1mg of non pharma adex eod and keeps my E2 levels ~20pg/mL
    ~bulldogz~

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    yea you gotta try it yourself for example if i do 6.25mg aeomasin eod my e levels drop too low and i get lethargic
    ..

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,164
    Rep Points
    541944246

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaStrength50 View Post
    how are we retarded smh. i have several friends who have their procards and at that test dose usig an Ai may not be necessary for everyone. lowering e levels too much as you know will mess up his gains... so before youcall us retarded think about your statement of just using am Ai all the time rather than keeping it on hand.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    all AI's generally lower estrogen about the same in men.. 50-60%

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    all AI's generally lower estrogen about the same in men.. 50-60%
    I understand not using something if not needed but if you do get the 1st sign of gyno then take the ai is it a case of it being a bit late as from what I've read it can take a few weeks for the ai to start working that's even if you get the dose right by then you might have bitch tits ???? Then you gotta try nolva or even letro and reading about people that have took letto it makes you feel like hell


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    422
    Rep Points
    16531195

    I always take an AI. Adex is what I use when I go chem research route, I like aromasin too, just needs to be taken more often. What you should keep on hand is Nolvadex. Its a SERM not an AI. It won't do anything to estrogen levels but block estrogen in breast tissue, thus stopping gyno pretty quickly if you start to notice it.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaStrength50 View Post
    yea you gotta try it yourself for example if i do 6.25mg aeomasin eod my e levels drop too low and i get lethargic
    ..

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    What do you do then take the asin less often or lower the dose ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    lower dose since havih vonsistent levels would be more beneficial

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  25. #25
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Points
    472864126

    Oh yeah...lets not forget blood work...We want to now what our proper does is....Labs are the only way to keep you on spot....Just my two cents...And last I checked I was not retar@#@!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  26. #26
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,825
    Rep Points
    602230632

    I like Aromasin.. It just sounds cool... 12.5 is a good dose i run mine high though for contest prep. That way it makes my peak a bit smoother and i have noticed it allows me to get rid of sub q water easier at 25mg.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by jshel12 View Post
    I always take an AI. Adex is what I use when I go chem research route, I like aromasin too, just needs to be taken more often. What you should keep on hand is Nolvadex. Its a SERM not an AI. It won't do anything to estrogen levels but block estrogen in breast tissue, thus stopping gyno pretty quickly if you start to notice it.

    FOr acute gyno yeah nolvadex works but to manage estrogen IMO too much of a risk of getting blood clots running Nolva long term.

  28. #28
    Handsome Companion
    ELITE MEMBER
    Tyler114's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    294151

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    I like Aromasin.. It just sounds cool...
    that's why I use it too

  29. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,717
    Rep Points
    213458404

    Quote Originally Posted by hando73 View Post
    I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best
    Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
    What would be my best bet ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I rec 0.5mg Dex eod or 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d, works for me..

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    422
    Rep Points
    16531195

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    FOr acute gyno yeah nolvadex works but to manage estrogen IMO too much of a risk of getting blood clots running Nolva long term.
    Thats exacly why you run the AI and just keep the SERM on hand. You don't need to use it but in case you have a gyno flare up or a bad batch of an AI you don't have to wait, since you have it on hand you can use immediately to stop gyno then get your AI dosage right. But yes I dont use it all the time, I just keep a bottle handy just in case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->