IronMag Research Chems


100ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 650$! this weekend only!

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    100ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 650$! this weekend only!






    hello all
    only this weekend 7-8-9 FEBRUARY , you can get mad Asia Pharma testosterone offer , 10 x 10ml only 650$!
    you can get:
    PROPIOBOLIC
    CYPIOBOLIC
    ENATHBOLIC
    SUSTAINBOLIC

    so dont wait,order now and save big money!

    don't ask me !!!! ,this is ONLY TESTOSTERONE OFFER!
    REFS YOUR FRIENDS TO THIS MADD ASIA PHARMA TESTOSTERONE OFFER!


    BEST-REGARDS

    WP

  2. #2
    Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,499
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What's the expiry date on these?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    all asia pharma products are expired 07. 2014!

    guys this is only this weekend that cheap price..dont ask me after weekend for same offer,etc..

    This is promotion price so you can try good gear and try my service who still not trust in my shop after all good 4 years reviews here!

    Wp

  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    What's the expiry date on these?
    Why? Are you interested in buyuing them, or are you just trying to start shit again--hoping that they are near exp., so you can say that he is trying to sell of his gear quickly before it expires? Otherwise, if you have no intentions of buying anythning, which you almost certainly don't, why would you even asl this question? I smell more shit from the master shit starter himself, Officer Farver.

    As far as the exp. date goes, I have no idea. I do lnow that WP and other labs will often get rid of gear which is getting close to exp. at a cheaper price, simply because they can't sell it afterwards. This is normal, but does it matter? You do know that bottled test, along with all other AAS, will stay at near 100% potency for at least 5 years after the exp., right? Tabs will retain most of their potency a full 10 years after. Medicines like AAS breakdown very slowly. From the moment a steroid is procuiced, meaning the 1st day, they slolwy start tobreakdown, but it happens so slowly that less than 1% of the drug has broken down by the exp. daye, which is why they say the medicines retain 100% potency at least until that time. It's not like a steroid hit a certain date and "go bad". A fraction of a percent may break down by the exp. date...and maybe another 1% 3 years after that. Even 5 years after the exp. date, nearly the entire portion of the drug is still active.

    The take home message is that steroids retain near 100% potency LONG after the exp. date...many years after. I picked up some Omnas (#200 of them, to be exact) 3 months before they were to expire. That was last summer and I still have all of them, which I will probably use within the next few years.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    interested read here!

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...NFO-HERE!-READ

    One of the largest studies ever conducted that supports the above points about "expired drug" labeling was done by the US military 15 years ago, according to a feature story in the Wall Street Journal (March 29, 2000), reported by Laurie P. Cohen. The military was sitting on a $1 billion stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every 2 to 3 years, so it began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter. The results showed that about 90% of them were safe and effective as far as 15 years past their original expiration date...................Mr. Flaherty, a pharmacist at the FDA until his retirement in 1999. "It's not profitable for them to have products on a shelf for 10 years. They want turnover."

    http://www.rense.com/general29/fom.htm

  6. #6
    Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,499
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Why? Are you interested in buyuing them, or are you just trying to start shit again--hoping that they are near exp., so you can say that he is trying to sell of his gear quickly before it expires? Otherwise, if you have no intentions of buying anythning, which you almost certainly don't, why would you even asl this question? I smell more shit from the master shit starter himself, Officer Farver.

    As far as the exp. date goes, I have no idea. I do lnow that WP and other labs will often get rid of gear which is getting close to exp. at a cheaper price, simply because they can't sell it afterwards. This is normal, but does it matter? You do know that bottled test, along with all other AAS, will stay at near 100% potency for at least 5 years after the exp., right? Tabs will retain most of their potency a full 10 years after. Medicines like AAS breakdown very slowly. From the moment a steroid is procuiced, meaning the 1st day, they slolwy start tobreakdown, but it happens so slowly that less than 1% of the drug has broken down by the exp. daye, which is why they say the medicines retain 100% potency at least until that time. It's not like a steroid hit a certain date and "go bad". A fraction of a percent may break down by the exp. date...and maybe another 1% 3 years after that. Even 5 years after the exp. date, nearly the entire portion of the drug is still active.

    The take home message is that steroids retain near 100% potency LONG after the exp. date...many years after. I picked up some Omnas (#200 of them, to be exact) 3 months before they were to expire. That was last summer and I still have all of them, which I will probably use within the next few years.


    ^^ Haha I have a stalker now, how cute. Thanks for pointing out what most everyone here knows, no wonder you're a mod.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    981
    Rep Points
    179326908

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    ^^ Haha I have a stalker now, how cute. Thanks for pointing out what most everyone here knows, no wonder you're a mod.

    ^^^^^^
    Then answer my question. Why did you want to know? Was it simply your curiosity that moved you to ask him, even though you have absolutely no intention on buying anything for him? Or, are you simply doing some more of your handy police work for the IMF community; making sure WP aint' pullin' no fast one?

    By the way, are you still repping for Big D?
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15



    BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10


  8. #8
    Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,499
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    100ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 650$! this weekend only!

    Are you high/drunk or acting retarded on purpose? Obviously I'm interested in his products. I've been pm'ing about buying some stuff for a while now and I've been waiting for him to make an offer like this again.

    Does it look like I'm a rep anymore? Need me to answer the obvious for you??

  9. #9
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,822
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    What's the expiry date on these?
    I asked WP the same thing yesterday
    someone has a boner for you

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    be smart guys and stock now..!!!
    when i will resale my current stock..and when i will buy new stock from ap,bd when they will do it..NO MORE OFFERS AND SALES FOR 1 YEAR THEN! ONLY FULL PRICES.. so now is time to get good gear cheap!


    SO BE SMART,STOCK NOW! THIS IS ONLY FOR IRONMAG MEMBERS PRICE!!!!

  11. #11
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Are you high/drunk or acting retarded on purpose? Obviously I'm interested in his products. I've been pm'ing about buying some stuff for a while now and I've been waiting for him to make an offer like this again.

    Does it look like I'm a rep anymore? Need me to answer the obvious for you??

    Favra is running a log for wp so why would he start shit. He probably wont use 10 vials of gear right away
    So he wants a little shelf life.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Points
    329627954

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Why? Are you interested in buyuing them, or are you just trying to start shit again--hoping that they are near exp., so you can say that he is trying to sell of his gear quickly before it expires? Otherwise, if you have no intentions of buying anythning, which you almost certainly don't, why would you even asl this question? I smell more shit from the master shit starter himself, Officer Farver.

    As far as the exp. date goes, I have no idea. I do lnow that WP and other labs will often get rid of gear which is getting close to exp. at a cheaper price, simply because they can't sell it afterwards. This is normal, but does it matter? You do know that bottled test, along with all other AAS, will stay at near 100% potency for at least 5 years after the exp., right? Tabs will retain most of their potency a full 10 years after. Medicines like AAS breakdown very slowly. From the moment a steroid is procuiced, meaning the 1st day, they slolwy start tobreakdown, but it happens so slowly that less than 1% of the drug has broken down by the exp. daye, which is why they say the medicines retain 100% potency at least until that time. It's not like a steroid hit a certain date and "go bad". A fraction of a percent may break down by the exp. date...and maybe another 1% 3 years after that. Even 5 years after the exp. date, nearly the entire portion of the drug is still active.

    The take home message is that steroids retain near 100% potency LONG after the exp. date...many years after. I picked up some Omnas (#200 of them, to be exact) 3 months before they were to expire. That was last summer and I still have all of them, which I will probably use within the next few years.

    Mike why dont you keep your rudeness to the AG instead of flaming the guy in a WP thread ... Farve happens to be a big WP supporter . Your modship shouldnt let you think you can flame anybody you have a personal beef with in Sponcor threads . Im sure WP dont want another shit storm in 1 of his threads . And nobody else does either

    I mean really wtf . Anybody else woulda asked the same question .

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    2 more days guys for this last mad offer ....

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    24h left guys!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,125
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great deal and AP is G2G!!!


    www.IronMagLabs.com





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Great deal and AP is G2G!!!


    www.IronMagLabs.com


    Thanks for honest reviews!

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    4119922

    nicee

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162

    few h left guys!

    be smart grab it...this is last time that mad offer for asia pharma gear!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,505
    Rep Points
    590641162






    this offer end guys!

Similar Threads

  1. Buy 10 get 10 free ! Asia pharma weekend sale ! 24-26..jan!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:18 AM
  2. 5 days offer 100ml asia pharma testostrone only 530$!!!!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:30 AM
  3. Weekend offer for asia pharma 100ml only 500$!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:51 PM
  4. Win and Recceive 100ml Testosterone FREE!
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 08:53 AM
  5. Limited Asia Pharma Winstrol Offer from World-Pharma.org
    By heavyiron in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->