IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


AOL says Obamacare is forcing it to cut back on 401(k) plan benefits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vote for KOS for Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,652
    Rep Points
    752096700

    AOL says Obamacare is forcing it to cut back on 401(k) plan benefits






    Does anyone really believe these asshole CEOs when they come out with this shit?
    IBM made the first move as to this end of the year 401k matching payout.
    These assholes want to be able to capture deferred 401k capital by laying off employees prior to the end of the year and apply that capital to increasing end of year executive bonuses and increasing executive deferred stock option grants.


    "AOL Chairman and Chief Executive Tim Armstrong told CNBC Thursday that Obamacare is creating $7.1 million in additional expenses, forcing the company to find ways to trim costs elsewhere."

    http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-...plan-benefits/

    By Russ Britt

    Because of cutbacks brought on by Obamacare, AOL Inc. has said it will make cutbacks to its employees retirement benefits, offering only one lump-sum matching contribution to its employees 401(k) plans at the end of the year.



    Shutterstock

    The new policy, outlined in AOL's plan description, means that employees would leave thousands of dollars of matching funds on the table if they leave the company before the end of the calendar year. Employees who aren't with AOL on Dec. 31 will miss out on matching funds for that calendar year, regardless of their departure date.


    AOL Chairman and Chief Executive Tim Armstrong told CNBC Thursday that Obamacare is creating $7.1 million in additional expenses, forcing the company to find ways to trim costs elsewhere.


    The Washington Post first reported in its WonkBlog that the company changed its policy, following the example of IBM Corp. IBM , which adopted a similar policy in 2012.
    Most employers offer to match funds with each paycheck if an employee contributes more than a certain threshold percentage of his or her salary to a 401(k) plan.
    But the lump sum means employees will miss out on compounding interest and stock market rallies, like the protracted rally that boosted retirement account balances last year.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  2. #2
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,363
    Rep Points
    2030267041

    And they will get their bonuses for their creative thinking to boost profits artificially and start killing the company in the long term.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  3. #3
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Remember when the 2008 economic downturn started US large firm laid off far more workers than was needed in order to keep profits high which is why US large firms saw profits INCREASE by 100% in 2008-2010 while their foreign counterparts had losses of the same.

    They look for reasons to pass the buck time and time again.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Remember when the 2008 economic downturn started US large firm laid off far more workers than was needed in order to keep profits high which is why US large firms saw profits INCREASE by 100% in 2008-2010 while their foreign counterparts had losses of the same.

    They look for reasons to pass the buck time and time again.
    and what's wrong with that? you do realize companies are in business to make profits right?
    -S-

  5. #5
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    and what's wrong with that? you do realize companies are in business to make profits right?
    Then stop complaining about the unemployment and labor force participation rates, you can't have it both ways.

    If you have no problem with the concentration of wealth in the US, you lose the right to complain about the lagging economy, the social safety net and the rise of the police state.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vote for KOS for Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,652
    Rep Points
    752096700

    Here we have the case of Tim Armstrong who is the CEO of AOL with a net worth of 400 million dollars and the wealthy executives and the board of directors of AOL waging class warfare against workers that are at a lower economic class than they are.

    Fuck the problem of workers not having enough money for retirement and the problem of the taxpayers and government going broke from government socialist retirement entitlement taxpayer funded programs like Social Security and Medicare.

    What is important to this 400 million dollar asshole CEO the wealthy executives and the board of directors of AOL is maintaining the 150 million dollars in AOL stock buybacks that they would have had to reduce to keep funding the employee monthly 401k matching program.

    Buybacks that benefit this 400 million dollar asshole CEO and the wealthy executives and the board of directors of AOL due to the increase in the value of stock options they own due to stock buybacks and other forms of financial engineering.
    These assholes receive huge levels of compensation in the form of stock options grants and they are going to fuck their employees over to ensure that they remain at the top of the economic ladder.

    http://www.foxbusiness.com/technolog...-plan-by-150m/


    AOL Boosts Stock Buyback Plan By $150M

    By Matt Egan
    Published July 08, 2013
    FOXBusiness

    This ties into the issue of escalating rates of income inequality.


    My favorite part of the whole concentration of wealth income inequality issue is the whole trickle down bullshit current argument related to reducing corporate taxes will stimulate hiring and stimulate the economy.
    Based on the last time that companies were given a tax holiday they will increase stock buybacks instead of increasing hiring.

    What that does is increase income inequality as that capital flows to the top economic wealthy and investor classes who based on economic data are not using it to create middle class level jobs with benefits , deploy the capital in increased raises and benefits to the middle class or spend it and stimulate the economy aka. trickle it down.

    Middle class incomes have been stagnant for a generation.
    Here is a link to an older article that illustrates the problem.

    http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/16/news.../middle_class/





    The majority of the jobs created since 2008 have been low paying low or no benefit service jobs.
    This winner take all Darwin economic survival of the fittest mentality is going to eventually bite these people at the top of the economic ladder in the ass.

    Corporations ripping the guts out of the middle class by reducing what they pay workers reduces workers disposable incomes.
    Those workers have less money to buy the goods and services that corporations produce.

    Doing all of this to increase corporate profits in-order to increase capital flow transfers to the top is self destructive activity by corporations and the wealthy and investor classes.
    These people cannot see past the greed sitting right in front of their faces.
    Last edited by Bowden; 02-08-2014 at 06:53 AM.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vote for KOS for Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,652
    Rep Points
    752096700

    Insider stock option transactions at AOL.


    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=AOL+...r+Transactions

    This illustrates why AOL is reducing the 401k monthly matching program.
    It's related to how a company deploys cash flows.

    They are doing it to maintain the executive stock option grant values that are related to the 150 million dollar AOL stock buyback program.
    Stock buybacks increase executive stock option grant values.
    Buybacks maintain and boost stock prices.

    These executives are operating in their own best self interest and the interests of the investors in AOL stock and that requires fucking over AOL employees by reducing the employee 401k matching benefit.
    IBM was the model for this AOL financial engineering.
    You can expect this type of financial engineering to expand to other companies and it is going to increase the problem of people having enough money saved up for retirement and being highly dependent on taxpayer and government debt funded Social Security and Medicare..
    Last edited by Bowden; 02-08-2014 at 07:15 AM.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Then stop complaining about the unemployment and labor force participation rates, you can't have it both ways.

    If you have no problem with the concentration of wealth in the US, you lose the right to complain about the lagging economy, the social safety net and the rise of the police state.
    I complain about it because govts monetary policy, regulation and taxation are to blame. but you'll never acknowledge it because you hail the state as the all mighty over your life.
    -S-

  9. #9
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,363
    Rep Points
    2030267041

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I complain about it because govts monetary policy, regulation and taxation are to blame. but you'll never acknowledge it because you hail the state as the all mighty over your life.
    Those policies are the way they are because that is what business wants.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Those policies are the way they are because that is what business wants.
    they want high taxation and mass regulations?

    if we have capitalism again and the US govt followed the constitution we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.
    -S-

  11. #11
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,363
    Rep Points
    2030267041

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    they want high taxation and mass regulations?

    if we have capitalism again and the US govt followed the constitution we wouldn't be in the mess we're in.
    What is the history of corporate taxation? Do you realize how much companies make and avoid paying taxes on that income? This is practically the golden age for being in big business. The small business guy gets raped, but big business doesn't care so it continues because small business is competition for them. So small businesses get hammered while big businesses get away with, sometimes literally, murder.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    AOL says Obamacare is forcing it to cut back on 401(k) plan benefits

    CBO: Obamacare Is A Tax On Work, May Cut Full-Time Workforce By 2.5 Million

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgot...-wage-workers/

    Budget office chief: ObamaCare creates ?disincentive? to work
    Last edited by Swiper; 02-08-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    -S-

  13. #13
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    9,434
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    BS political spin. Your Grandpa, Grandma, old ass Aunt & Uncle who were forced to work their menial jobs just so they can have healthcare and be able to visit a doc without going bankrupt.

    GD! now these people can retire and enjoy their golden years, like we are supposed to.

    MAY? cut full time workforce by 2.5 mil...

    Gimme a break.

    If anything it's time for another revolt against these white greedy ass old men, who want to tax you for any and everything...just like King George.

  14. #14
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,363
    Rep Points
    2030267041

    Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post

    If anything it's time for another revolt against these white greedy ass old men, who want to tax you for any and everything...just like King George.
    Fuck yes!
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  15. #15
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I complain about it because govts monetary policy, regulation and taxation are to blame. but you'll never acknowledge it because you hail the state as the all mighty over your life.
    I don't acknowledge your non-facts because I spend more time studying economics in a 2 week period then you have your entire life.

    And for the 1,000th time the US government doesn't dictate monetary policy. If you think simply because the Fed Chairman and Board of Governors are chosen by the executive branch you might want to actually learn what the BIS and FSB does. Here's a hint, they dictate policy to the global federal reserve system but of course you didn't know that because you don't read squat.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    AOL says Obamacare is forcing it to cut back on 401(k) plan benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    I don't acknowledge your non-facts because I spend more time studying economics in a 2 week period then you have your entire life.

    And for the 1,000th time the US government doesn't dictate monetary policy. If you think simply because the Fed Chairman and Board of Governors are chosen by the executive branch you might want to actually learn what the BIS and FSB does. Here's a hint, they dictate policy to the global federal reserve system but of course you didn't know that because you don't read squat.

    sure they do. you do realize the US is part of the planet right? lol you moron.

    you're delusional. But keep thinking that if makes you feel better about your lack of govt knowledge about monetary policy.

    you don't acknowledge jack shit because you're small minded and lack thinking for yourself. it must suck to be you and go through life like that.
    -S-

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    the US government doesn't dictate monetary policy. .
    I can't stop laughing at this. do you know how stupid and uneducated your comment is? the federal reserve is part of the govt, it's private in name only, its a function of the US govt. This is got to be the dumbest quote so far by you I've ever read. you're an idiot if you actually believe that. let me guess you probably think Obama sets monetary policy, after all that's why you say voted for him, twice. lmao!!!!!!!
    -S-

  18. #18
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I can't stop laughing at this. do you know how stupid and uneducated your comment is? the federal reserve is part of the govt, it's private in name only, its a function of the US govt. This is got to be the dumbest quote so far by you I've ever read. you're an idiot if you actually believe that. let me guess you probably think Obama sets monetary policy, after all that's why you say voted for him, twice. lmao!!!!!!!
    seriously did your father fuck his sister and your the product of incest or what? You make my brain hurt, my god your are one dumb ass kid. The FED is an independent entity "within" the US government.

    http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/fed...ank-ownership/

    A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on
    Banking,Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976
    http://adabyron.net/FederalReserveDirectors.pdf

    Who directs the Fed?
    http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/researchPro..._05_RAdams.pdf
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    seriously did your father fuck his sister and your the product of incest or what? You make my brain hurt, my god your are one dumb ass kid. The FED is an independent entity "within" the US government.

    http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/fed...ank-ownership/

    A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence. Staff Report,Committee on
    Banking,Currency and Housing, House of Representatives, 94th Congress, 2nd Session, August 1976
    http://adabyron.net/FederalReserveDirectors.pdf

    Who directs the Fed?
    http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/researchPro..._05_RAdams.pdf
    really? no shit! that's what i said you idiot! try reading my posts before you reply to something you don't even bother to read.
    -S-

  20. #20
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    really? no shit! that's what i said you idiot! try reading my posts before you reply to something you don't even bother to read.
    Go back to post #8, you clearly say "I complain about it because govts monetary policy, regulation and taxation are to blame."

    Those are your words verbatim.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Go back to post #8, you clearly say "I complain about it because govts monetary policy, regulation and taxation are to blame."

    Those are your words verbatim.
    govt sets monetary policy through the federal reserve even though it's "a private entity" it's private IN NAME ONLY. get it now?
    -S-

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    White House Announces It's Delaying Obamacare Employer Mandate AGAIN!

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...mandate-again/


    another acknowledgment from the Obama admin. that obamacare is bad for business.
    -S-

  23. #23
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,305
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Guys, please cool it on the flaming. We can have a debate without the name calling.

    Thanks





    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com


    Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20



    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Guys, please cool it on the flaming. We can have a debate without the name calling.

    Thanks



    -S-

  25. #25
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,195
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What this country lacks is not enough big players that are privately owned...too many hands in the cookie jar so too speak...there are private companies with annual revenues of over a billion dollars in the US..and there are companies who fall into that bracket that haven't cut 401k matches...havnt cut there workforce...and some have even raised compensation in the face of Obamacare....and are self insured.....its called responsibility...and owning the processes that got you that successful..

    Why?...they have one hand in the cookie jar...
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  26. #26
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    govt sets monetary policy through the federal reserve even though it's "a private entity" it's private IN NAME ONLY. get it now?
    You've got to the the laziest wanna be educated person in the world. If actually read the report you would see that the 12 Federal Reserve banks are privately held by stock ownership.

    http://adabyron.net/FederalReserveDirectors.pdf
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  27. #27
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,312
    Rep Points
    923581149

    From examining the charts and text in the Congressional report it is found that the primary stock holders in those banks are:

    1. Rothschild's of London and Berlin

    2. Lazard Brothers of Paris

    3. Israel Moses Seaf of Italy

    4. Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of Germany and New York

    5. Warburg & Company of Hamburg, Germany

    6. Lehman Brothers of New York

    7. Goldman, Sachs of New York

    8. Rockefeller Brothers of New York

    * so once again Swiper you are wrong because your just to dam lazy to ever read anything that actually takes any effort.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  28. #28
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Points
    140505029

    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    You've got to the the laziest wanna be educated person in the world. If actually read the report you would see that the 12 Federal Reserve banks are privately held by stock ownership.

    http://adabyron.net/FederalReserveDirectors.pdf
    you're not listening to what i say. Are you on drugs again?

    if you think the federal reserve is privately operated you're so misguided it's really sad. I said this repeatedly, It is privately own but not operated. it's private in name only. don't know why you can't understand that and to be honest i could care less what you think. you're a waste of my time. get educated and get back to me. it's annoying debating with someone who can't understand simple the operations of the federal reserve.
    -S-

  29. #29
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,363
    Rep Points
    2030267041

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    White House Announces It's Delaying Obamacare Employer Mandate AGAIN!

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...mandate-again/


    another acknowledgment from the Obama admin. that obamacare is bad for business.
    Nowhere does it say it's bad for business. Did you even read it?
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

  30. #30
    MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Spaniard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    18641913






    Well sometimes silence is the best weapon (you have to pick your fight do no let the fight pick you)!
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 05:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 03:10 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 07:10 AM
  5. IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family
    By Standard Donkey in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 04:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->