• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not enough time?

jasoak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Order some test e from tyrant labs for a donation. Started Jan 13th at 420/mg per week. Don't wanna get huge, just wanted to keep/gain muscle while dieting. I read a lot of different opinions on when the test e would kick in. Well I am almost to week 5 and no noticeable difference in look or strength. I bumped it up to 460/mg last week, (there bottles come in 300mg not 250mg) that's why its weird weekly dosages. Wondering if it hasn't been long enough? Or do I have bunk gear? I did a blood test jan 30th and test levels were in normal range. I thought tyrant had good reviews intill recent there site went down....any idea's?

The test will not by itself produce gains or strength is a small part of the equation. You need to check your diet, supplements. calories intake should be high and quality food. Need to train beyond what you are comfortable, then the body will adapt to accommodate new muscle for the activity you are doing. Finally, check your sleep, at least you need to devote 6 to 8 hrs sleep. I am sure other will tell to jack up the dosage but that is not the answer, at least for what you want to accomplish. Good Luck!

The test will not by itself produce gains or strength is a small part of the equation. You need to check your diet, supplements. calories intake should be high and quality food. Need to train beyond what you are comfortable, then the body will adapt to accommodate new muscle for the activity you are doing. Finally, check your sleep, at least you need to devote 6 to 8 hrs sleep. I am sure other will tell to jack up the dosage but that is not the answer, at least for what you want to accomplish. Good Luck!

I fully agree but I believe I have been doing what you have mentioned. I just think maybe by now my bench normal reps should have went up by at least 1 or 2 reps by now for example....

I fully agree but I believe I have been doing what you have mentioned. I just think maybe by now my bench normal reps should have went up by at least 1 or 2 reps by now for example....

Then patient is in order!

So you took the blood test around 2 weeks after the first injection. I think by then you should have had elevated test levels. Sounds like bunk gear to me...

Can you provide some stats?

6'1 220lb, currently been lifting for over 10 years (had a little break in there). Last cycle was over 8 years ago.
And your age?

IML Gear Cream!
9.3-26.5 was normal range and mine was 14.1 pg/ml.

I wasn't sure if 2 1/2 weeks was to soon to see higher test levels with test e.....

Should have been much higher.....fact...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Order some test e from tyrant labs for a donation. Started Jan 13th at 420/mg per week. Don't wanna get huge, just wanted to keep/gain muscle while dieting. I read a lot of different opinions on when the test e would kick in. Well I am almost to week 5 and no noticeable difference in look or strength. I bumped it up to 460/mg last week, (there bottles come in 300mg not 250mg) that's why its weird weekly dosages. Wondering if it hasn't been long enough? Or do I have bunk gear? I did a blood test jan 30th and test levels were in normal range. I thought tyrant had good reviews intill recent there site went down....any idea's?

Yeah your stuff is bad.

sounds fake by what you have posted or under dosed... I would post the labs in the lab section and say where you got the gear.

It has been a month and you should def be at stable elevated blood levels by now . At 2 weeks you were probably ok to do labs but I would do it again now and there will be your answer . If it's still low contact the sponsor with this info and pic of the vial if that's still possible . Man that's so heartbreaking I know but yes by now you should have gotten something even if diet was just ok and you trained at all . How's your libido ? That's a good marker for me as well .

It has been a month and you should def be at stable elevated blood levels by now . At 2 weeks you were probably ok to do labs but I would do it again now and there will be your answer . If it's still low contact the sponsor with this info and pic of the vial if that's still possible . Man that's so heartbreaking I know but yes by now you should have gotten something even if diet was just ok and you trained at all . How's your libido ? That's a good marker for me as well .

Libido is normal. I am pretty much like a pitbull, running around with my dick out ready and willing.

Back