IronMagLabs Osta Rx


School apologizes for black history lunch menu

Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Bowden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I love it when a plan comes together - KOS - Anything Goes MOD . KOS = the MOD that IM deserves.
    Posts
    1,726
    Rep Points
    804462506

    School apologizes for black history lunch menu






    I wonder if grape soda was on the menu as well?

    Posted 1:48 p.m. Thursday - AP

    CONCORD, California ? Officials at a Northern California private school are apologizing after a lunch menu option to celebrate Black History Month angered some parents and students with stereotypically ethnic foods.

    Students at Carondelet High School for Girls in Concord wanted to come up with ways to observe the occasion during a lunchtime celebration Friday. But when the school announced a menu of fried chicken, cornbread and watermelon, other students and parents became offended.


    KNTV-TV reports that school officials held an assembly Wednesday to discuss the issue and also sent a letter apologizing to parents. Principal Nancy Libby wrote that the items were taken off of the menu and that the school doesn't perpetrate racial stereotypes.


    Libby also wrote the school will hold a diversity assembly.

    PrunaGrow.com, the only Myostatin inhibiting geriatric Follistatin peptides that I trust 100%!!!
    NOW 10% OFF ON ALL YOUR SUPPLIES!!! Promo Code: Oldfartrep#1
    PRUNAGROW BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

    Discipline, patience, commitment and perseverance = Bodybuilding success.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    876
    Rep Points
    163101531

    Damn that is my kind of meal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over here
    Posts
    124
    Rep Points
    18047009

    Im offended that they left okra and collards off the menu. Now that's good eatin.

  4. #4
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    14,948
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No malt liquor?




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

    International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  5. #5
    Registered User
    13bret's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    398
    Rep Points
    35584713

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    No malt liquor?
    Schlitz no doubt

  6. #6
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Concord and no grape soda. lol

    These kinds of things never work out the way they're supposed to ? lol



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    what brain dead idiot thought that was going to be well received?

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    5,863
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...I could go for some fried chicken.....

  9. #9
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    What a load of shit. I was as a country fair and the NAACP booth was selling fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drink. Were they being racist?

    No one tries harder to keep racism alive than blacks.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    I really want fried chicken and cornbread now...fml

    but not watermelon....fuck out of season watermelon

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  11. #11
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,212
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Popeyes fried chicken does sound really good.



  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    I was thinkin the fried chicken my father in law makes...but the inlaws are in Ky and I'm not...gdi!

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    What a load of shit. I was as a country fair and the NAACP booth was selling fried chicken, watermelon, and grape drink. Were they being racist?

    No one tries harder to keep racism alive than blacks.
    How do you think the idiot in the white house got elected???

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,720
    Rep Points
    153275746

    School apologizes for black history lunch menu

    he got elected on all lies. he's the biggest fraudster known to mankind. if he actually was truthful he couldn't even get elected to your local towns council.
    -S-

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    so because the topic is about racism/back history month the conversation automatically goes to the president??

    yeah you're right...its blacks who perpetuate racism... *cough*

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  16. #16
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    yeah you're right...its blacks who perpetuate racism... *cough*
    Not the only ones, just the ones that try the hardest. Why give up the the race card when it gets you so many freebies that you don't deserve?


  17. #17
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    attention viewers: you are now watching our feature program - "niggers complaining", if you switch to our sister network, you can view the program already in progress - "niggers attacking" http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...macon-georgia/

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    so because the topic is about racism/back history month the conversation automatically goes to the president??

    yeah you're right...its blacks who perpetuate racism... *cough*
    Why you coughing?? All the bullshit in your throat?? The only reason he was elected in because "blacks perpetuate racism".

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,230
    Rep Points
    1282046912

    no...an embarrassed cough pointing out the bullshit...

    I don't disagree that blacks perpetuate racism pretty heavily but to say no one else is responsible for it (whites, latinos...whatever) is plain ignorant chicken fucking....
    especially when a thread on the topic is about racism and a bunch of whites chime in about the Commander and Chief when he's got literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

    you ever write an analytical paper? have to debate about anything with actual debate rules? give a presentation? you stay on the topic at hand.

    IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

    ~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~


    Amalist@securenym.net

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    2053928

    our cafeteria has soul food thursday (fried chicken, okra, cornbread same shit as the article) and taco tuesday. if you want to be offended you will always find a reason. i just enjoy the fact that i get to eat mexican food

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    5,863
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    no...an embarrassed cough pointing out the bullshit...

    I don't disagree that blacks perpetuate racism pretty heavily but to say no one else is responsible for it (whites, latinos...whatever) is plain ignorant chicken fucking....
    especially when a thread on the topic is about racism and a bunch of whites chime in about the Commander and Chief when he's got literally nothing to do with the topic at hand.

    you ever write an analytical paper? have to debate about anything with actual debate rules? give a presentation? you stay on the topic at hand.
    What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....
    Afraid of what?? Getting robbed??

  23. #23
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....
    Bullshit. The only fear is the fear of losing a first-world country. Add to that the fact that blacks leverage the racist-card hard, a lot, all the fucking time. But if you're white and your point out where blacks are failing, then you're a mindless racist. You can take that logic and shove it up your ass.


  24. #24
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    What it is , is that many white men on this site are afraid of black men, therefore you have mindless racism & so it goes....
    afraid of getting shot "for fun" or stabbed "because I was having a bad day and was going to kill the first person I saw"...yeah who wouldn't be? niggers are dangerous creatures

  25. #25
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,661
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Needed some pigs feet and OE 40's...
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    as far from you as possible
    Posts
    5,863
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    afraid of getting shot "for fun" or stabbed "because I was having a bad day and was going to kill the first person I saw"...yeah who wouldn't be? niggers are dangerous creatures
    .... you're only proving my point, if that's not fear , what is ??

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    732
    Rep Points
    165797974

    I fear no man. God made all men. Sam colt made them equal.


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  28. #28
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    .... you're only proving my point, if that's not fear , what is ??
    I wasn't the one who disagreed with you... im not afraid of niggers, im afraid of their ape-like tendencies...they kill each other for wearing different color t-shirts lmao. im not afraid of arabs but im afraid of terrorists.. understand?

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    732
    Rep Points
    165797974

    ^^^ I LOL'd


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    10






    "they kill each other for wearing different color t-shirts lmao." This one single statement had me laughing for 5 minutes straight......

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 06:43 PM
  3. Lunch options for school
    By Ark94 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:33 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:28 AM
  5. need help, lunch at school?!?!?
    By dontsurfonmytur in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->